Motorcycle Riders here?

hailstorm100

Reaction score
Anyone into riding on this forum?:popcorn: :grouphug:

Does a Honda Gold Wing recently converted to a trike count?

I was used to ride superbiker (yahama 1989) before...my superbiker was SOLD! but I not have any.. :(

You must be Halerydavison biker, don't you??

Maybe....I want to ride on the motorcycle someday....Thank to the movie, "Ghost Rider", for making me to get license and buy the bike. lol

My husband has one, hopefully soon when he is getting better then he takes me out on ride. Love it!

Maybe....I want to ride on the motorcycle someday....Thank to the movie, "Ghost Rider", for making me to get license and buy the bike. lol
HAHAHAHA!! you aren't sense of humor, do you? :giggle:

im one of those wannabe harley davidson rider :-P no money=no license=no harley davidson :(

Anyone into riding on this forum?:popcorn: :grouphug:
I ride. I've been riding since I was 17 years old which reminds me of a joke. Question: What is the difference between a Harley Davidson and a vaccum cleaner? Answer: The location of the dirt bag. :smoking:

I ride. I've been riding since I was 17 years old which reminds me of a joke. Question: What is the difference between a Harley Davidson and a vaccum cleaner? Answer: The location of the dirt bag. :smoking:

LOL! :giggle:

I do not ride a Harley...I own a 1999 BMW F650..I will post a pic,
gotta look for one..

:laugh2:

I rode while attending university in my 20s. (for about 2 summers)
YZ350 Yamaha was the lightest version since I occasionally dropped the bike.:giggle:

i hasnt ride yet

but i have dream of me riding on motorcycle...

cant wait to get my motorcyle to complete my dream :D

HAHAHAHA!! you aren't sense of humor, do you? :giggle:

Heh...I've been told I am a natural comedian, I think. heh

To anyone who has motorcycle license, is it hard to ride the motorcycle like balance, weather, and speed? I've been told it is very dangerous to drive on the freeway. Is motorcycle has more accident rate than car?

Animal lover, I think ghsh1996 doesn't like the motorcycle because it's dangerous. Correct me if I'm mistake from your opinion, ghsh1996.

I am not motorcycle rider, but I love to fanastic any Orange County Chopper's design!! I also love to watch father and son's arguement, ha

oh my God...that's YOU!

Back