Mother's day

Thanks Phillips. Happy Mother's Day to you, too and all of the AD mommas, as well!

Hope you all have a wonderful day... :)

TJ wanted us to go out and eat together and spend time tomorrow. I already got a beautiful homemade card with poem and his handprint. signed I love you, Momma. Love, TJ.. He is sooo sweet. Bless his heart :)

HAPPY MOTHER 'S DAY !!!

I give my mom and my gramda card with 20 dollers my mom in law hate for us to give her money so we buy her flowers

im working 3 pm till 11 pm then 11 pm till 7 am (two different homes but under the same Company) eekk..
but at least I spend some times with kids before I go to work..
then on MONDAY the 12th is our wedding anniversary but sad hubby works.. but I am off MOnday woohoo !

Happy Mother Day to every mothers even some dads who were a MR.Mom!

Wendy

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in Alldeaf!!:)

Happy Mother s day

This a.m. I woke up ... My daughter give me Frame with her shadow face and poem :D will post picture here later then My two girls and I went to dunkin donut.. My girls ate the pink frost on donuts .. Me> ice coffee and Crossdent(spell) with egg,cheese and sauage :D :D..

happy mother's day

i am planning to get some flowers for mom so that she can plant in the big pots in the front of the house

done brought mom flowers they look so pretty
have other plans will go with my parents for brunch later today

My mom died on Mother's Day 6 years ago, so I will be putting flowers on her grave. Then my son and I will go out to dinner.

My grown up boys will take me out to breakfast then they go to do stuff with their MILs. :) Cant wait to see them cuz I miss them dearly.

I will post picture of my daughter give me later :D

Back