Mother Gives Birth to Grandkids

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Mother Gives Birth to Grandkids - AOL Video --Video

Woman gives birth to her grandchildren - A Florida woman gave birth to her own grandchildren through ... ---news

Woman gives birth to her grandchildren​

DELRAY BEACH, Fla., July 21 (UPI) -- A Florida woman gave birth to her own grandchildren through in vitro fertilization after her daughter was treated for cervical cancer.

Ann Stolper, 59, of Delray Beach, gave birth in December to Itai and Maya Chomsky, the twin children of her daughter, Caryn Chomsky, The Miami Herald reported Saturday.

Caryn was 25 when diagnosed with cancer in 2005. She underwent a life-saving hysterectomy and radiation after doctors harvested her eggs. Having put the cancer behind them, Caryn and her husband, Ayal, began considering options for a family when her mother stepped in.

"I made the suggestion," said Stolper, then 57. "How about if I carry a child or children?"

In general, doctors won't implant an embryo in a woman older than 55. But Stolper's heart health, blood pressure and fitness made her a candidate so she was implanted with her daughter's eggs fertilized with Ayal's sperm.

The twins arrived Dec. 1, six weeks early but healthy, by Caesarian section at Boca Raton Community Hospital. The Chomskys said the family came forward about the births to promote a new vaccine, Gardasil, that prevents the virus causing cervical cancer.

Copyright Political Gateway 2006©
Copyright United Press International 2006

Wow what an amazing!!! :eek3:

I've heard about similar to this one. One woman couldn't have children (I don't remember why) and her mom willing to carry the baby/babies for her and her husband. I saw that on TV on Lifetime one time.

It was sweet of her mom to help her own daughter. I wouldn't mind do that too if my daughter (IF I EVER HAVE ONE!) got cancer or cannot carry kids.

yes laketahoe,
i know about it i have seen this tv movie myself i think twins were chelsea and chad
and the mother who wouldn't have children was played by Tracey Gold that what i remember i am trying to remember the name of the movie mmm

i know some stories of mothers of women carry babies for them

Right! That's one....I don't remember name of the movie either! (I can try to research :) )

I don't see it is weird to have someone in the family to carry her sisters/brother's baby or daughter/son's baby etc. Just to help out since she (mama to be) that cannot carry a child. And baby/babies would make them happy.

yes laketahoe,
i know about it i have seen this tv movie myself i think twins were chelsea and chad
and the mother who wouldn't have children was played by Tracey Gold that what i remember i am trying to remember the name of the movie mmm

i know some stories of mothers of women carry babies for them

Back