Most Happiest Thread

I'm happy that my grandson will be graduating from the Citadel next month, plus he has many job offers, plus he is engaged to a very nice young lady. :)

Give congrats to him for me, will you? I am happy to learn this.

I am happy and unhappy about having to work.

Thank you. :)

I think you are happy to have the ability to work but not happy about the necessity to work?

It goes deeper than that. ;)

Hmmm, maybe the bucket list is not necessary for happiness? Now I agree. lol

It goes deeper than that. ;)

Hmmm, maybe the bucket list is not necessary for happiness? Now I agree. lol
I don't believe a bucket list is necessary for happiness. I've never even had such a thing. :lol:

I don't believe a bucket list is necessary for happiness. I've never even had such a thing. :lol:
same here! I don't have bucket list, wish list, etc. none at all. I live in the moment and I never plan far ahead. I just do it if I want it.

same here! I don't have bucket list, wish list, etc. none at all. I live in the moment and I never plan far ahead. I just do it if I want it.

I try to live in the moment but that is REALLY hard to do if you are wanting to take a jaunt to Scotland and your income is very limited (and still owe a large personal loan lol). So....yes I have a small bucket list- would rather have than the 'despair' of nothing to plan for.

But did fulfill the desire for coding bootcamp. Now if I can land a job that would be the cherry on top... lol :).

Back