Most Happiest Thread

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
What are making you happy today? Feel free to use all smile emotion whatever you want.

Think positive!!! ;)

I bought The Simpsons card with Mickey Mouse plush and coffee cup that printed with American flag for my father. :D

Seeing the last run of the AEM-7 engines on the Northeast Corridor. They had a special excursion train today. I couldn't afford to take the train, so I went trackside to watch and video it.

Listening to music. Even though I'm deaf I can hear some of it with my HAs. I do really enjoy music.

Just watching my great grandson rambling and jabbering about....puts the sunshine to my heart everyday.

I passed my online class saw my final grade today:D

Listening to music. Even though I'm deaf I can hear some of it with my HAs. I do really enjoy music.

That's cool, I know nearly all people with US Type I have no benefit with hearing aids so CI or wait for cure/treat are only option.

I like rock musics and love their bass.

I can't understand the lyrics unless I memorize them first. But I like other music just for the sound of it even if don't know the lyrics.

I passed my online class saw my final grade today:D

Congratulation, I never got C or less at college - just A and B. :D

Funny, I got C a lot when I was at high school.

Congratulation, I never got C or less at college - just A and B. :D

Funny, I got C a lot when I was at high school.

I know the feeling lol I got B's and C's in HS mostly C's . In college my gpa went higher lol I passed my class with a B:)

Happiness is: finding my lost pocket knife! Been lost for 3 days. Found it under bed in between junk. :)

O
Happiness is: finding my lost pocket knife! Been lost for 3 days. Found it under bed in between junk. :)
Considering what junk means these days that was really not a good place to find it.

Happiness is finding out that I was a Houston area bowler of the year and hall of honor back in high school.

Last edited:
Watching The Detour. It is so hilarious it keeps me happy and laughing.

That's cool, I know nearly all people with US Type I have no benefit with hearing aids so CI or wait for cure/treat are only option.

I like rock musics and love their bass.

I made this discovery today

I'm very happy about this "most happiest thread" - :ty: Foxrac, good idea! I could use more happy - but happy to see my dogs <my one dog had knee surgery and my other girl is now 9> able to run and play in the yard....happy that my husband and I spent time with my folks yesterday for Father's Day. We brought over a caramel apple walnut pie <bought from store> and Breyer's ice cream to go on pie and I bought my dad a little cooking gadget. My dad loves dessert. We left them with the pie and ice cream. I brought some fresh, thawed blueberries and coconut yogurt for myself to eat, but it was great to see my dad happy:)

Back