Most FUBAR Book/Movie/Etc?

Have you seen Paranoia Agent (anime) and Neon Genesis Evangelion (original one)?
I've seen Neon Genesis Evangelion... but not Paranoia Agent. Is it good?

Been a while since I have seen Paranoia Agent. From what I remember it was weird storyline which fitting the title pretty well. I don't know if it would fit your FUBAR group.

I disagree about the Matrix series. I did and do love the first one, but you have to understand the middle movie is just that, a middle movie, it's not about resolution.

In the past, sequels have not been very well made, but today they are much better created. Not all, but most have more substance today.

I can't list the movies I hate because I try hard to forget them.

Stick with Lost, yes, it is confusing, but it does have a solid resolution, if you understand myth.

I disagree about the Matrix series. I did and do love the first one, but you have to understand the middle movie is just that, a middle movie, it's not about resolution.

Yeah, I understood what 2 & 3 are about and it's completely went off course after the first one. That's why it weren't that great. I tried to watch Reloaded and Revolution on HBO or Cinemax (can't remember which) last week - it's still horrible movies.

In the past, sequels have not been very well made, but today they are much better created. Not all, but most have more substance today.

I'm afraid I got to disagreed with you. In the past, some of the sequels are better than the original one - i.e. Star Wars: Empire Strike Back and Godfather 2.

The problem with sequels - they're trying too hard to make best than the original which is usually come out shitty.

But that's your opinion. :)

Yeah, I understood what 2 & 3 are about and it's completely went off course after the first one. That's why it weren't that great. I tried to watch Reloaded and Revolution on HBO or Cinemax (can't remember which) last week - it's still horrible movies.

I'm afraid I got to disagreed with you. In the past, some of the sequels are better than the original one - i.e. Star Wars: Empire Strike Back and Godfather 2.

The problem with sequels - they're trying too hard to make best than the original which is usually come out shitty.

But that's your opinion. :)

but the latest Star trek blew the others out of the water, that movie was so awesome!!! though it would be a prequel right lol
Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence. They did suck a great job on it....way off topic sorry.

I just thought of another FUBAR movie...

Suicide Club (aka Suicide Circle in Japan)

It's a Japanese thriller movie about a bunch of people who commit suicide for unknown reasons. It's really dark and twisted.

I'm going to vote for "Elfen Lied" (anime). I love that one but it is *seriously* screwed up.

Back