Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
Reaction score
does anyone play this game? I already addicted to this game since last night when my roommate bought it heh

It looks okay.

I really would like to see the possiblity of another Marvel vs. Capcom game coming to the PS3/Xbox360 with realistic graphics never seen before.

Would proably be pretty cool...at least I hope better than EA's Rise of the Imperfects...ugh.

I also would like to see the possiblity of the long-awaited Killer Instinct game by Rare since we've heard floods of rumors that it is currently in development.

When was the last time I played Killer Instinct? oh thats right...since 1996.

Anyway, Midway is going under the possiblity of bankrupt since they havent really released many games and most of their games arent even entirely good either.

It looks okay.

I really would like to see the possiblity of another Marvel vs. Capcom game coming to the PS3/Xbox360 with realistic graphics never seen before.

Would proably be pretty cool...at least I hope better than EA's Rise of the Imperfects...ugh.

I also would like to see the possiblity of the long-awaited Killer Instinct game by Rare since we've heard floods of rumors that it is currently in development.

When was the last time I played Killer Instinct? oh thats right...since 1996.

Anyway, Midway is going under the possiblity of bankrupt since they havent really released many games and most of their games arent even entirely good either.
Oh man... Killer Instinct!

I haven't been happy with fighting games since Killer Instinct. :(

Gotta love those super combos, combo breakers, ultra combos, and finishers. I even enjoyed those rooftop deaths. Those other games copied Killer Instinct and ruined the fun. :(

Back