Morning-after pills made available to N.Y. high school students

Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstood my question.

The correct answer is that Plan B is a back-up (hence the name Plan B) for irresponsible sex.

You didn't clarify your question.

We are discussing about STD, not pregnancy.

if condom broke... that's irresponsible sex?
if she got raped... that's irresponsible sex and illegitimate rape too?

Good question!

Rolling - that show you have flawed logic.

You didn't clarify your question.

We are discussing about STD, not pregnancy.

Oh, excuse me! I thought you were the guy who always demand we stay on the OP.
The OP is discussing Plan B....NOT STD.

Good question!

Rolling - that show you have flawed logic.

Nope, YOU are the guy with flawed logic. The school would never give a girl Plan B for a rape. They sure as hell better call the cops.

Oh, excuse me! I thought you were the guy who always demand we stay on the OP.
The OP is discussing Plan B....NOT STD.

I replied to impaired's post #6 and answered about STD, not pregnancy, that's different from OP and my post #8 is point at impaired's post.

You are one biggest misunderstood and you pulled me into wrong place, so time for you to read carefully.

Nope, YOU are the guy with flawed logic. The school would never give a girl Plan B for a rape. They sure as hell better call the cops.

No, you do have flawed logic because you don't understand about what we are discussing, so entire of your point is wrong, though.

why would they never give a girl Plan B?

What hell are you talking?

This thread isn't place to debate about same sex marriage. :roll:

You mentioned abstinence and made the comment indicating that sexual relations was like breaking the speed limit. I was only further illustrating the fact that this is what has led us to where we are today.

I could have used another example but it seems to be a recurring theme as of late.

You mentioned abstinence and made the comment indicating that sexual relations was like breaking the speed limit. I was only further illustrating the fact that this is what has led us to where we are today.

I could have used another example but it seems to be a recurring theme as of late.

There is no right or wrong about same sex marriage so only religious people oppose those, 50% support and 50% oppose.

I replied to impaired's post #6 and answered about STD, not pregnancy, that's different from OP and my post #8 is point at impaired's post.

You are one biggest misunderstood and you pulled me into wrong place, so time for you to read carefully.

Yes, that is correct. However, YOU are the one who brought "SEX IRRESPONSIBLITY....LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY" into the thread in your post #8.
I made the point that the OP was about Plan B and young girls IN SCHOOL. The ONLY REASON a school would give Plan B to a girl is because of SEX IRRESPONSIBLITY...LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY. In the case of rape (which another member brought into the discussion for Lord knows why) I let you know that the school would NEVER give (knowingly) Plan B to a girl for that rape. They must call the cops and the cops will take the girl to a doctor and the doctor will ask permission FROM THE PARENTS to give Plan B.

Yes, that is correct. However, YOU are the one who brought "SEX IRRESPONSIBLE....LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY" into the thread in your post #8.
I made the point that the OP was about Plan B and young girls IN SCHOOL. The Z4 ONLY REASON a school would give Plan B to a girl is because of SEX IRRESPONSIBLE...LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY. In the case of rape (which another member brought into the discussion for Lord knows why) I let you know that the school would NEVER give (knowingly) Plan B to a girl for that rape. They must call the cops and the cops will take the girl to a doctor and the doctor will ask permission FROM THE PARENTS to give Plan B.

how would school know she got raped unless school members caught them in act.

This school should never ever give the girls Plan B without the PARENTS PERMISSION. I hope to high heaven some parents band together and sue to put a stop to this practice.

Yes, that is correct. However, YOU are the one who brought "SEX IRRESPONSIBLE....LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY" into the thread in your post #8.
I made the point that the OP was about Plan B and young girls IN SCHOOL. The Z4 ONLY REASON a school would give Plan B to a girl is because of SEX IRRESPONSIBLE...LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY. In the case of rape (which another member brought into the discussion for Lord knows why) I let you know that the school would NEVER give (knowingly) Plan B to a girl for that rape. They must call the cops and the cops will take the girl to a doctor and the doctor will ask permission FROM THE PARENTS to give Plan B.

Not all pregnancies are caused by sex irresponsible, not always, it can caused by broken condoms and unwanted sex (rape).

STD is only caused by sex irresponsible, it means sex with more than one person, sex with infected partner (fail to question them about their health) and fail to make consideration.

That's different so that why I don't point at Plan B in my post, so enough to twist my words.

Giving out condoms is one thing HOWEVER Plan B is a medicine and no doctor can give a minor medicine without PARENTS APPROVAL. So neither should a school.

This school should never ever give the girls Plan B without the PARENTS PERMISSION. I hope to high heaven some parents band together and sue to put a stop to this practice.
Giving out condoms is one thing HOWEVER Plan B is a medicine and no doctor can give a minor medicine without PARENTS APPROVAL. So neither should a school.

perhaps you should read the OP more carefully....

Parents were informed of the program from the start and given the choice of opting out of any or all of the services but have largely supported the program, Waldhorn said.

It boggles me how do you think the schools would/does NOT inform the parents about this...

Not all pregnancies are caused by sex irresponsible, not always, it can caused by broken condoms and unwanted sex (rape).

STD is only caused by sex irresponsible, it means sex with more than one person, sex with infected partner (fail to question them about their health) and fail to make consideration.

That's different so that why I don't point at Plan B in my post, so enough to twist my words.

Hey, we are sill looking at the OP and it speaks of MINORS. ANYTIME and EVERYTIME a minor had sex at that age that is irresponsible.

Now, we know that you aren't read the article that OP posted.

The school already informed to parent and get a consent to opt in the program.

From OP
Parents were informed of the program from the start and given the choice of opting out of any or all of the services but have largely supported the program, Waldhorn said.

Between 1 and 2 percent of parents sent back an opt-out form, she said.

Oh, before I forget. The school says it can give out a medicine but allow the parents to opt-out.
Well slap the school upside the head a hundred times until they understand they are NOT a DOCTOR they are SCHOOL. I've never ever heard of a DOCTOR working at a school during regular school hours. THEREFORE, the opt-out is a cope-out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back