More Snow

Ugh. I'm glad I'm not there. We got enough problems in Minnesota as it is.

No kidding. We had hail here in some places yesterday.
We had a freak hail storm today. An hour before we left the house it was 50 degrees. Went outside, so windy, big hail and the temps dropped over ten degrees. Thought we were going to have a long stormy day, but it cleared up and we had plenty of sunshine.

We had a freak hail storm today. An hour before we left the house it was 50 degrees. Went outside, so windy, big hail and the temps dropped over ten degrees. Thought we were going to have a long stormy day, but it cleared up and we had plenty of sunshine.

Yes, the hail was bad in San Francisco.... it made a big traffic mess on I-280

1024x1024.jpg

Article and photo here: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...on-I-280-in-South-10979363.php#photo-12496439

Last edited:
Interior Alaska right on the collision point between two general weather systems. The maritime influence from the south and the more extreme climate difference of the north. We have snow while both north and south are farther along towards spring thaw.

Interior Alaska right on the collision point between two general weather systems. The maritime influence from the south and the more extreme climate difference of the north. We have snow while both north and south are farther along towards spring thaw.
Wow! So cold! You are the only one that I know that lives in Alaska!

It's pretty easy a bit south of where I live. Good times after the long winter!

We were supposed to get snow the other night, but that didn't materialize. Thank goodness! It stayed farther north. Closer to Canada.

Back