More Snow

ncff07

Resident Punk Ass
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waited till I was sure but have seen this forecast from 3 different sources so its pretty much certain we'll get more snow just not sure how much. Here is 2 different pics showing the amounts and what the 1st said about it. (NOTE: the first that says "Burke Weather" is where the North Carolina School for the Deaf is located.)

THIS IS THE FIRST CALL ON THE UPCOMING WINTER STORM THAT IS TO AFFECT OUR AREA MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH THURSDAY MORNING. PLEASE NOTE: Snow will being Monday Afternoon, likely mixed with rain. The bulk of the precipitation will not occur until Tuesday Afternoon through Thursday Morning. The accumulations will really start to pile up Wednesday it looks like. (THIS STILL CAN CHANGE AND WILL NEED UPDATES)
snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

Hope everyone stays safe out there! :)

We just has a surprise snowstorm tonight..more like a clipper but with more snow than predicted.

Now that is a dirty word! It has 4 letters . It has gotten icy out here the little snow we had made our driveway icy. CRAP! I am really afraid of falling at night.

I'm in north georgia and dreading this. 3rd time this winter already it's getting old!

You're in for a LONG week.

Not really...it will make my work week short again if we get a big snowstorm on wed...lol

I don't have a problem with the snow. Just tired of the cold temps

Snow is easier to handle, it's the ice that's our main concern in Upstate SC.

We had three days of rain here in California, and then California will send rain to Midwest/East Coast, with cold temperatures means more snow in East Coast within couple of days from now. Did you get sick of snow yet? I was so thrilled to run with dog in the rain earlier today.

My bus service is canceled tomorrow, I guess I'm working from home :D

From FB earlier.

Eric Thomas WBTV
Winter Storm Watch out for #WBTV3 area, snow Tue PM, ends as ice Thu AM, looks to biggest storm here in several years
storm.jpg

Back