More Snow

Pretty sure you couldn't pay me to ride my motorcycle on ice and snow... I hate riding it enough in the rain! :laugh2: Ugh and the cold.... dear lord... :shock:

Ive done it once, young and dumb, got 3 blocks from the house and turned around to go home... took me 45 minutes...lol

Yea got food and water and a generator downstairs just in case. There saying it'll get bad this time even Atlanta is suppose to get tons.

All this you speak of sounds like an icy hurricane coming! I went ahead and flew my parents in this evening (that's one expensive emergency hop!) once I heard more on the weather channel. They're in Miami now, Tampa in the morning. :crazy: Take care of yourself!

Let me know when the weather finally becomes stable so if I end up having to return to Virginia, I won't hit ice again. I can drive just fine on it, but others don't seem to be as adept to those road conditions.

WOW this storm is looking really bad from our news here in California for a lot of you. Seems way different this year then others. Really wide spread and severe.

Hope you all stay warm and please be safe.

All this you speak of sounds like an icy hurricane coming! I went ahead and flew my parents in this evening (that's one expensive emergency hop!) once I heard more on the weather channel. They're in Miami now, Tampa in the morning. :crazy: Take care of yourself!

Jess, such a sweet loving daughter you are. :P :) :hug:

My parents live here thankfully... Sometimes... :shock: Those "surprise" visits never get old... :doh: :mad: *facepalm*

In my area of north georgia there's been reports of outages. Plus tomorrow my bus is canceled so I'm working from home yet again. At this point I might as well just work from home friday too.

At the atlanta office the IT people are preparing for possible outages due to loss of power.

4 inches of snow in my area - that is worse than I thought. :aw:

I measured the snow.

iYELi1sDklBwU.jpg

Lots of snow here in Maryland.

Lots of snow here in NJ. :shock: My office never closes.. thanks to Gov. Cuomo. :roll:

Back