more interpreter issues...UGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember complaint to frustrated people CAD interpreter hires something professional lots of best professional because lousy because people quit on interpreter on my area not fair because Saskatoon reason not enough on back up reason emergency education and hospital I know reason that is why point! I know frustrated on interpreter because lazy not fair because upgrade improve on community my boss pastor know investigatory

Do you ever recognize the huge part you play in these things? If you would monitor your own behavior as frequently as you do other people's, the arguments would never get going. There is no need for you to make the same point over and over and over....Say what you want to say and drop it. Stop accusing people of attacking you. Stop thinking every post that doesn't agree with what you say is a personal insult. That is what gets all the arguments started. You claiming that someone is personally attacking you because they correct something you have stated.:roll: Just stop before you get another thread locked.

LOL. Ok Jillio. Seriously. Hilarious.

whoa, I am reading serious cocern your argue on because reason I know avoid because fight because outrage because relax, I Know supportive I expereince

how do you know experience lots of communication intepreter resolve continues I recomannd to report to my boss investiage to my interpreter loss will screw up!

I am not joke, I don't like on lousy on interpreter, boss observed your quality on interpreter I am serious! he is strict law professional!

There you go. The above is the problem. You are so busy pointing fingers at everyone else that you are incapable of taking personal responsibility for your own actions.

There you go. The above is the problem. You are so busy pointing fingers at everyone else that you are incapable of taking personal responsibility for your own actions.

:bsflag:

Thanks for confirming my point.:ty: We all suspected the problem prior. You have now made it certain that our suspicions were correct. Thank you again.:ty:

Now folks, how about we get back on topic? This thread is about problems with interpreters, not CSign's feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back