Moral Dilemma

MoonDrifter

Reaction score
During a conversation, a guy asks his friend about how he is planning a party and told him about his neighbors. He said that one of them is really hot and has huge knockers, but the other neighbor is really fat and doesn't look hot. His friend was like, ok...so what's the problem? This guy said that he wants to invite the hot neighbor to his party along with many of his friends except for the fat neighbor, but feels morally obligated to invite her so he doesn't hurt her feelings. His friend said, Um, so just invite them both. He said, ok I will invite them. Just so you know, I want to get hammered at the party and I'm afraid that I will go for the wrong girl if you know what I mean *winks*

His friend said, "Well, when you get hammered, you will find that the hot girl will look really, really hot and the ugly one will look pretty. So you will be fine.

He had a pause........and said, "OK!"

The party started and everyone had lots of fun. One of his buddies took pictures of him being all over a girl that he wanted so bad. He even did raunchy things with her on the couch. They laughed so hard and showed the pics to some of the friends he knew, including the hot neighbor. She didn't laugh.

A few days later after he got sober, he went out to chill with the hot neighbor and asked her if she enjoyed the party. She showed him the pics and asked him, "All this time I thought you were interested in me, but from what I see, you seem to be a chubby chaser"

so..... what's the problem?

The hot girl left him because she got the impression that he likes the other neighbor. And the whole time he liked the hot neighbor. So the guy got screwed.

The hot girl left him because she got the impression that he likes the other neighbor. And the whole time he liked the hot neighbor. So the guy got screwed.

his loss is your gain. so go get'em! :naughty:

Back