Mona-Vie Business Opportunity

Yeah that and many other strange fruit connoctions have been popping up like noni, xango, and many others and they go for like 30-40 bucks per wine bottle. They all sound like a big quack!

Nesmuth said:
Yeah that and many other strange fruit connoctions have been popping up like noni, xango, and many others and they go for like 30-40 bucks per wine bottle. They all sound like a big quack!

Then how can you explain that I am making $700 a month after my second month? If it is such a quack, then it is a good quack for me. :D

Better jump on the Mona-Vie wagon while it is still early. I am making $700 a month after 2 months and my boss is making $2,000 a month after his 3rd month. The key in this business is to sell the Mona-Vie and to enroll people into "Autoship" every month which generates you sales every month. Please PM me if you need more information or click on the hyperlink from my first post above this.

After looking into your site, Melaleuca is a better company to work for. I don't see the ingeunity of selling what seems to be wine and a whole lot of coaching CDs/Tapes.... with Melaleuca you actually get products that helps and enhances your life... just my 2 cents.

Back