Mom left child and dog in hot car

CrazyPaul

Reaction score
I also find it shocking that 39 people read this thread and there are no comments . Are people becoming insensitive to this happening? The woman was not charge with animal abuse too , that it about 3-6 months in jail. I can't believe the mother attitude , her son did not want to go in with her . She the mother and should had told her son he coming in like it or not and left the puppy home. She is narcissistic .

People are not insensitive about it there just is nothing to say about it that hasn't already been said in other threads about these people and their stupidity doing that type of thing. It has brought a lot of awareness here to AD about it and the peeps here now know how to handle the situation if they ever encounter it.

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

People are not insensitive about it there just is nothing to say about it that hasn't already been said in other threads about these people and their stupidity doing that type of thing. It has brought a lot of awareness here to AD about it and the peeps here now know how to handle the situation if they ever encounter it.

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

Sunday is very quiet day for AD forum, that's normal.

OMG, there are plenty of stupid mothers. :roll:

Maybe, high school need start offer mandatory parenting course before you can graduate.

I used to live in that area. Smh

Another sad case of a self-centered "mother" who doesn't want to be inconvenienced by a child or dog.

OMG, there are plenty of stupid mothers. :roll:

Maybe, high school need start offer mandatory parenting course before you can graduate.

Just as many stupid fathers too. Just because someone is capable of having children doesn't make them a good parent.

Sad but true fact: This is becoming so common, I feel like these sorts of news articles needs its own sub-category, since it seems there is a new thread on a similar story every other day :(

Just as many stupid fathers too. Just because someone is capable of having children doesn't make them a good parent.

That's true, but mother has slightly more rights than father, especially child custody and I noticed many mothers misuse child support money on everything that not for child, such as new clothing, new car, haircut, spa, luxury furniture, etc. Some father misuse their money that supposed to support child as well. I believe that mother should lose the custody if they couldn't financially responsible to take care of child and misuse of child support.

Some deaf single mothers want me to be their boyfriend and expect me to pay child support, so I told NO to all of them and I don't have time for that crap.

Some deaf single mothers want me to be their boyfriend and expect me to pay child support, so I told NO to all of them and I don't have time for that crap.
Really? Wow! BTW, if it's not your child, a court can't order you to pay for child support after breaking up with a girlfriend/spouse who has her own child(ren) from other men.

True, a lot of (deaf or hearing) women with or without children look for a man ($$$$$$) to take advantage of. You are one example of a rich man they are looking for. :lol:

Really? Wow! BTW, if it's not your child, a court can't order you to pay for child support after breaking up with a girlfriend/spouse who has her own child(ren) from other men.

True, a lot of (deaf or hearing) women with or without children look for a man ($$$$$$) to take advantage of. You are one example of a rich man they are looking for. :lol:

I'm rich man? NOT!!! I live on SSDI. :lol:

I'm rich man? NOT!!! I live on SSDI. :lol:
You could have fooled me. If you still live with your parents and don't pay rent, you could save money coming from SSDI. Perhaps those women heard about it. My point is that if you are not rich and living on SSDI, then why did they come to you? :hmm:

You could have fooled me. If you still live with your parents and don't pay rent, you could save money coming from SSDI. Perhaps those women heard about it. My point is that if you are not rich and living on SSDI, then why did they come to you? :hmm:

They only saw my face and they know that I'm single, so I'm seriously doubt that they know I'm rich nor my living situation.

Some people have a lot of debt from credit card after spent on electronic and cool stuffs that are not necessity, even luxury clothes too.

Having a debt is invisible, anyway.

Because he's a nice, good-looking, intelligent young college man. Why not? :)
Yet they asked him to pay for child support if he'd be a boyfriend. Weird women. All I know is that those kind of women tend to look for weak rich men so they can take advantage of them easily. I watch too much TV as Jiro said many times. :lol:

They only saw my face and they know that I'm single, so I'm seriously doubt that they know I'm rich nor my living situation.

Some people have a lot of debt from credit card after spent on electronic and cool stuffs that are not necessity, even luxury clothes too.

Having a debt is invisible, anyway.

I think its commonplace with low minded people. My GF before she was with me told me she was asked to have a baby with several different deaf men. I also was approached by 2 deaf women asking me if I didnt mind making a kid with them. :eek3:

And agreed with debt being unknown.

Anyone can get credit those days and flash luxury making it seem they are loaded.

Because he's a nice, good-looking, intelligent young college man. Why not? :)

Yes, that what I thought and funny at deaf camp, I was very nice and friendly guy, even some of my former classmates picked on me for fun.

I told them - I'm not ready for relationship and I'm focusing on school. After graduation, I will going traveling over US and hopefully I could find job with good pay and good benefit.

I don't want to take care of child on welfare, so I need have enough money to raise the child. No money = no child. I know that I have responsibility to take control of money.

Back