Mom Delivers 16th Child and Thinking of More!!

I think there've been a thread somewhere about that before, even though it's the same people.

I dont think I would handle having way too many kids :ugh:

two or three is ENOUGH for me, thank you very much.

maybe ms p should be pregnant with 10 children and have her realize how wonderful children are and that they would be helping ms p :whistle:

anyways, those people are very happy together, although it is not that easy to have 9+ children.

i am happy with one kid.. good enough for me.. even tho i lost 3 babies still i woudlnt have more as im tied now.. i dont want to go thru more pains of losing another baby.. :( enough for me..
my mom had 6 kids.. my grandma had 13 kids.. lol too many.. ugh.. forget it... hehe

I think I heard about these people.....they follow a philosophy called Quiverful, which encouarges having as many babies as possible.

*faints* too many kids..

My hands would tied up 110% for 15 kids..
I'd rather regular hands can have handle w/3 children.

These parents are selfish. Oh yes, it's because we have too many people in our country. They are really sicko because they believe that a God told them to create babies. Come on. My sister's employee a father created 11 children. His wife will be their 12th baby soon. Oh brother! Of course, they are on welfare to feed their babies because it is impossible for a father to make more money from work in order to feed his own family. *sigh* They should respect other families and balance.

Well, this big of a family is common years ago, today this is rare. :)

Wow, having 16 kids sounds kind of rough to take care of! It's like the Brady Bunch kids 3 times over!!

yeahu r rite.. it is common in the past as the kids are put to do chores and outside around the house and help momma and daddy.. nowadays kids dont do that as parents work outside home.

maybe the family are catholic? catholic people dont believe in birth control? hard to believe i dont live that far from them in ARkansas.. lol .. jeez..

webexplorer said:
These parents are selfish. Oh yes, it's because we have too many people in our country. They are really sicko because they believe that a God told them to create babies. Come on. My sister's employee a father created 11 children. His wife will be their 12th baby soon. Oh brother! Of course, they are on welfare to feed their babies because it is impossible for a father to make more money from work in order to feed his own family. *sigh* They should respect other families and balance.

I concur. This couple is being hoggish...where the heck do they get the money??? It better not be coming from tax payers.....I don't want my tax money supporting a family of welfare recipients. I like kids, too, but really. This guy needs to get "cut" and she needs to be spayed...the sooner, the better. This is pure piggishness and would never contribute money to them in any way if there was a collection for them at church. Hmm....I just may put in a box of condoms instead. :cuddle: :slap: :whistle:

In addition, "if it's the Lord's will..." You have got to be kidding??!! Why does God always get the blame for this kind of stupidity? This man deserves to get "snipped" not another child, good grief!

RebelGirl said:
I think I would die having 16 kids in my house.. :shock:

Me 2, I don't think I would have any time for myself either...

Webexplorer and Pek1, it's quite dangerous to make such assumptions about where they get the money to support their family. Especially when you don't know the family at all. Not only that, it's also disgusting how you lacked in showing the respect toward them simply because they have a large family. {edited}

According to the website, the father sells real estate which can be quite a good source of income even for a large family like this. You're forgetting that it isn't THAT expensive to take care of a child, especially when they are this experienced. Nowdays, it's so expensive for a parent to take care of a child, but that's because they're being bought a bunch of toys, games, candies and more along with the necessarities such as clothes, food and a roof over their heads.

So they may cut corners when it come to goodies for their family, and they're also building a 7,000 sq foot worth of living space which has been in development for the last couple years. I doubt that being on welfare would had been able to help them build a house of this size.

They aren't blaming God, they are praising him instead. Big difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw on the news about it! oh my lord! 16 children! its really crazy!

i watch show on discovery but its very interest and the parents raise their children and how to cook and everythings! i cant images by parents!

if i have children i would like 2 or 3 children maybe twins or triplets no matters for me if god would choice me to have baby because im using birth control pills.

the wife have each by double twins but i cant do it! but she can do it! oh my god!

Sara Boyce

rjr2006 said:
maybe ms p should be pregnant with 10 children and have her realize how wonderful children are and that they would be helping ms p :whistle:

anyways, those people are very happy together, although it is not that easy to have 9+ children.

you wanna give me 10 children??? ;)

to think positive...

if I have 16 kids...

they will all be my maids....

one will wash dishes...
one will take out garbages...
one will cut the grass.
one will turn on my tv.
one will go get my mail and newspaper for me.
one will clean the toliet and sink
one will clean out the tub
one will vacuum the bedrooms
one will vacuum the living room

etc....

And I just buy some frozen pizza everyday for lunch.
And buy some tv dinners everyday for dinner.
and buy bagels for them to eat everyday for breakfast.

read the news, the father worked as a us senate.. that makes a lot of money,, the mom homeschool all of her kids...

I have two boys. I am at my ends' rope... no way I don't think I will be able to handle that many kids. :roll:

I personally think these couples are outright NUTS! 16 and wanting more is way way way out of line.

Speaking for foodstamps and the fact that these parent don't pay any taxes. It really does NOT matter... What really concerns me is that less and less parents have big family nowadays. This WILL hurt people like us when we reach at retirement age. There wont be enough young employees to support all of us! I mean Social Security might be gone bankruptcy if not enough people support senior citizen, and that Senior citizen now live longer than it was before. So, that means paying taxes for them is just part of investment for future payback.

I have seen their show like a couple of months ago I can't even remember when. When I saw their new house that they were building...I was like :eek: because the house is too width!!! I have seen their children to clean around the house while their mother sitting on the couch and read a book..I think that is what she did, can't remember because it have been a long time to see that show.

Anyway, If you are asking me if I would like to have 16 children....no thanks, I can't handle the whole children...of course I love children, I rather to have 2 to 3 thats it!

Back