Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he knows all of that already considering he's owned this forum for 10+ years :)

Well I am sure he knows a thing or two, but if he is as good as you say then how come there was a need for "Rant" and so many complaints?
I mean everybody needs help.

Fuzzy

Last edited:
Authentic, you are right AD became way too slow. A lot of the fun people left because they were tired of some stuff going on here. It would be great to get AD back to where it was.

thats sad... i hope this will change with some sweep up. Tired of seeing more negative comments here.. we are not counselors in this form.

On the contrary. A good moderator listen and consider what his members have to say.
You and those who agree with you already show you are not ready to be a moderator.

Fuzzy
Yeah this thread needs to be shut down, just sayin.

On the contrary. A good moderator listen and consider what his members have to say.
You and those who agree with you already show you are not ready to be a moderator.

Fuzzy
I hope youre including yourself in that little bubble as well. Don't preach it if you cant be honest with yourself.

Well I am sure he knows a thing or two, but if he is as good as you say then how come there was a need for "Rant" and so many complaints?
I mean everybody needs help.

Fuzzy

If that were true Alex would have brought on board more to help Calvin. I can't speak for Calvin on what went on regarding the need for moderators or not. But in the almost 3 years I've been here there really hasn't been a move to bring on more moderators. Adding more mods won't liven up a forum- quite the opposite sometimes...

Calvin is not a good choice for moderator, period. No wonder he couldn't cut it and quit.

Fuzzy

Calvin is not a good choice for moderator, period. No wonder he couldn't cut it and quit.

Fuzzy

Your statement is gross and distorted.

Calvin was great moderator in AD forum, also he helped a lot to resolve the issues that I had, but he has personal issue that lead to resignation from moderator. He's currently busy with his job.

I'm definitely sure that you gave Calvin a hard time before so where is your respect to AD moderators.

Oh, wow! That was uncalled for. Your post is rude and unsubstantiated. Awful. :mad:
Coming from someone who claims to be a mod on several other forums....hmmmm
Personal attacks and provoking... not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back