MMA Thread

A while back (8 weeks) I posted a thread about a friend of mine who passed away (self inflicted).

His son is a MMA champ for his age group. He is being trained by folks in the SF's community.

UFC 200 (July 9) will have Brock Lesnar vs Mark Hunt on the ticket. Who do you pick? I choose Mark Hunt.
montagem_brock-lesnar-e-mark-hunt.jpg

I choose him too. He cracks folks and walks off. Very humane. :afro:

Have you seen the Hunt vs BigFoot fight? In my mind, it was the greatest MMA/UFC fight ever, ended with a draw.

I actually think Hunt wood have won, if not for that long timeout Silva got. He was gassed, big time.

I call it human cock-fighting like John McCain did. :afro:

Either way, these fighters are bad-ass. The most comical and boring MMA (Bellator) fight I saw was Kimbo vs DaDa 5000.

Either way, these fighters are bad-ass. The most comical and boring MMA (Bellator) fight I saw was Kimbo vs DaDa 5000.

I prefer UFC over Bellator.

It looks like I need upgrade Directv package to Ultimate to get FS2 and I currently have Preferred Xtra.

mma has changed so much through the years...its so so so sooooooo tame now...

back in the day...
sheesh.
my first sensie fought in three ufcs. int he early days..

balator is good for the fighters. brazil ah some great circuits re vale tudo, that puts what north america has to offer to shame...

pride was badass. and blows ufc away..it did when it was around..
some of those sacuruba fights holy smokes...damn..and that Japanese midget vs brazilian giant...phew...and those ivans, elemenianko badass just badass!!!

mma now though is very very tame...
its sport and like all sports the rules make the game. ufc is a good way to see how the rules form the beginning to the present have changed and the fight and fighters change with them, in any rule system the rules itself will play twords the strengths of certain techniques, regardless of how effective they really are in another environment so on..

I prefer UFC over Bellator.

It looks like I need upgrade Directv package to Ultimate to get FS2 and I currently have Preferred Xtra.

the best way top watch mma is live..im sure your area will have some low key cage fighting for you to go enjoy...-') maybe even get in the cage yourself foxrac..

the best way top watch mma is live..im sure your area will have some low key cage fighting for you to go enjoy...-') maybe even get in the cage yourself foxrac..

You means subscribe to UFC TV?

Oh damn, my internet sucks for streaming. :(

You means subscribe to UFC TV?

Oh damn, my internet sucks for streaming. :(

no i mean got o a life match. im sure some mma gyms in bama have fight nights you can go attend. prob a monthly thing depending on size of outfit

no i mean got o a life match. im sure some mma gyms in bama have fight nights you can go attend. prob a monthly thing depending on size of outfit

I have two problems.

1) I can't drive anymore due to Usher Syndrome so I have no choice with transportation.

2) I don't know where MMA event is located in my state.

Jon Jones out of UFC 200. When will they drop this side show freak like Nike did? Stupid coke-head. :afro:

Jon Jones out of UFC 200.
OH? He failed his drug test. I remember when Jones got DQ'd for dropping elbows on Matt "The Hammer" Hamill (deaf UFC fighter) while they were on the ground.

OH? He failed his drug test. I remember when Jones got DQ'd for dropping elbows on Matt "The Hammer" Hamill (deaf UFC fighter) while they were on the ground.
I remember that well. His only loss. Well except the tens of millions from Nike and others. :afro:

Back