Ml 14 i

Greta

Reaction score
I am in need of Phonak's ML14i receiver for my 9 year old bilaterally implanted son. He is a cochlear Nucleus 5 wearer. Please email me if you have this device available for sale.
Thanks!
gretatomova@gmail.com

I am in need of Phonak's ML14i receiver for my 9 year old bilaterally implanted son. He is a cochlear Nucleus 5 wearer. Please email me if you have this device available for sale.
Thanks!
gretatomova@gmail.com

I don't think they are things that work together. Phonak is part of the same corporation as Advanced Bionics and the Cochlear Nucleus 5 is a processor for the Cochlear Limited brand.

It is compatible with Cochlear Nucleus 5 CP800/CP810 * & Nucleus 6 CP910 cochlear implants and offers all features of the Phonak Roger X receivers.

I don't think they are things that work together. Phonak is part of the same corporation as Advanced Bionics and the Cochlear Nucleus 5 is a processor for the Cochlear Limited brand.
Jane. Are you a Phonak user or a CI user? I didn't think so.

I have a Phonak hearing aid (on right, left ear is unresponsive) and interested in CI.

Sigh. If you don't have a CI, and don't know about the Phonak receiver for the OP's son's CI, you shouldn't have been responding negatively here. Even I know when to butt out.

Back