Missing deaf people

To Freckles:
I understand that. Emendo is the first name in our family that has been passed down for generations. Obviously, my name is Emendo Bowers Jr. Like I said, I know where he is but I would like to know who you are and why you are looking for him before I give you any information.

My name is Mary Allen. I am not deaf but my mother was Donna Jean Snowden .
I didn't know her she left me when I was 5 years old I am now 23. She really went missing in 1990 the cops found her dead in 1993, She was murdered. They still don't know who did it and will proabaly never find out.She
chose drugs over me and my sister that's why she left us, we didn't find out until 2008 that they found her, so all this time I just assumed she didn't want us and was still out there somewhere. After I found out she was dead I am still mad at her because she had left us in the first place, she also had between 1990 and 1993 to get off drugs and be a mom and come back but she didn't. I really don't want to put her as a bad person, people tell me before she got on drugs she was a really good person and a good mom. But I'll never know and never get to ask her WHY. I am now a proud mom of two great boys and would never leave them. I am sorry I went on and on I haven't talked about it since I found out and it was just all coming out. I am still confused on how to feel but I forgive her for what she did. I just wish I had a chance to tell her.

Dear M-Allen, Your dear mom just never had a chance to come back. She was robbed of her life in a most unfair way. Please know she would be so proud of you and her grandchildren. You sound like a wonderful mom and that would have greatly pleased your own mom. ((hugs)) to you.

Back