Missing Children

Bear

Reaction score
I dont know if this has ever been posted.

But I do feel that this is a much needed reminder that there are still children missing and parents that are heartbroken looking for the kids.

Please take the time to look through the many pictures. You never know when you may see one of these children.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

Yeah, It would be great to post here! Very sad for missing children. My heart goes to their parents. Very scared! !

:afro:

M-

I cant imagine the heartbreak these parents and families must be going thru now. Gives me the chills and makes me appreciate that I have both of my children with me.

Thanks for sharing this, Bear.

"Missing Children" is so sucks.. I sometimes go for food shopping and I saw a lot of posters of missing children, toddlers, and teens.

Very scary... I'm definitely feeling so bad for their families.. :(:( I hope they get their kids back as soon as possible.

I had to interpret one of the songs sung by Vince Gill - "The Way Back Home." Heartbreaking...it was hard keeping a straight face with the lyrics. I'm too lazy to pull it up and to quote the lyrics...it is about missing children finding their way back home.

Source: Vince Gill, The Way Back Home Lyrics

A little girl was cryin'
for her mama and her daddy
She couldn't understand why they were gone
She never knew the danger
Of talking to a stranger
Now the girl can't find her way back home

A little boy went walkin'
Down to the corner market
To buy a loaf of bread and an ince cream cone
He never knew the dnager
Of talkin' to a stranger
Now the boy can't find the way back home

Chorus:
Too many kids are missin'
Is anybody listening?
Won't you be the children's eyes
They're all alone
The hardest part's not knowing
Where they are or where they're going
Won't you help the children find
The way back home

The faces on milk cartons
Thrown away and soon forgotten
What if one of those sweet kids
Was your very own

Tonight those kids are weeping
While yours are safely sleeping
The way back home

Chorus

The way back home

Well I see alone kids walk around somewhere that their parent dont watch sometime. One time my friend and I were in car duing my friend drove, We saw a very young little boy were walking arcross the road from his home. His mom didnt watch at all. My friend had to stop and got so mad because noone watch him. She asked a boy where is your home. He pointed at his home. She took him home and yelled at his mother. CRAZY unbelieve that his mom didnt watch and he was walking across the road. I dont feel sorry for parent who dont watch their kids that kids are missing. I do feel sorry for their kids.

but Lilly,

Not all of these kids are missing because the parents didnt watch them.

Some of these kids are missing because someone broke in, in the middle of the night and took the kid.

Some are missing because the non custodial spouse took them.

Also as any parent will tell you, it is almost impossible to keep your eye on your kid every second of every day.

And whats worse is some abductions happen while the kids are supposed to be in school. The teachers there cant watch all the kids and ensure their safety.

but Lilly,

Not all of these kids are missing because the parents didnt watch them.

Some of these kids are missing because someone broke in, in the middle of the night and took the kid.

Some are missing because the non custodial spouse took them.

Also as any parent will tell you, it is almost impossible to keep your eye on your kid every second of every day.

And whats worse is some abductions happen while the kids are supposed to be in school. The teachers there cant watch all the kids and ensure their safety.

That is true! Sad! sigh

Back