Miss Everyone what's been going on

Vorsia

Reaction score
Hey all miss y'all I been busy with the kids so what's been going on ?

In what way...Beb about have surgery few people had babies don't see Grummers much which great shame.Chicago blue passed away.and nice you back family ok enjoying it all

In what way...Beb about have surgery few people had babies don't see Grummers much which great shame.Chicago blue passed away.and nice you back family ok enjoying it all

ncff07 passed away too . :(

How are things working out with your guide dog , I bet you two much feel like a team by now.

I'm sorry about Chicago blue rip sad ..ncff07 that's sad ,too rip.I was sick in the hospital for one week myasthniea gravis I couldn't eat yeah it sucked .so wasn't able to work my guide dog but the hospital used tackle signing with me and I put up signs .also we used large print they explained everything to me what was happening .my kids are so big in high school they are definitely not baby anymore .I'm doing okay just was busy but I cant stay away to long .

I'm sorry about Chicago blue rip sad ..ncff07 that's sad ,too rip.I was sick in the hospital for one week myasthniea gravis I couldn't eat yeah it sucked .so wasn't able to work my guide dog but the hospital used tackle signing with me and I put up signs .also we used large print they explained everything to me what was happening .my kids are so big in high school they are definitely not baby anymore .I'm doing okay just was busy but I cant stay away to long .

I am sorry to hear you been so ill and hope you're feeling better. It's amazing how fast our kids grow up ! It good to see you back here .
Yes it's very sad about Chicagoblue and ncff07 . They are gone way too soon . :(

:wave: Vorsia! I'm glad to read how things are going with you, it's good to see you and am glad you're feeling better :)

myself and my youngest dog <Kaylee> had surgery in the Fall of '15.
I had hernia repair and my dog had knee ligament...Kaylee still is in post-op period but doing well.

Hello, Vorsia :)
I still pop in from time to time. there is not much new with me, just getting older, sexier and wiser lolololol
Glad to hear from you! Hugs and kisses for you and kids!

Fuzzy

Hi...I am not on here much like before. I remember how I used to be on here and post several times a day and now it is maybe like one post a month. I feel like my life has just gotten busier for some reason. Still working...kids are older. All is well on my end. Hope you feel better!

Yay I'm happy to see everyone I do miss the group but between being sick working my guide .Dr app and kids its so much wow .

How are things working out with your guide dog , I bet you two much feel like a team by now.

Yes we do its great he is such a sweet boy message me I could text you my number and send you a picture .I can't figure out how to do it on here. So you can post it for me .

:wave: Vorsia! I'm glad to read how things are going with you, it's good to see you and am glad you're feeling better :)

myself and my youngest dog <Kaylee> had surgery in the Fall of '15.
I had hernia repair and my dog had knee ligament...Kaylee still is in post-op period but doing well.

Thank you that worked out I know must of been painful and scary .I need to have two hip replacements not anytime soon but I do have it.

Yes we do its great he is such a sweet boy message me I could text you my number and send you a picture .I can't figure out how to do it on here. So you can post it for me .

I don't have a cell phone and not sure how to text . What kind of dog you have , I know you told me before but I forgot.

Hello, Vorsia :)
I still pop in from time to time. there is not much new with me, just getting older, sexier and wiser lolololol
Glad to hear from you! Hugs and kisses for you and kids!

Fuzzy

Getting sexy smile cool I'm so happy to hear from you as well ..everything is coming together .

:ty:/thank you Vorsia! yes, it was, especially since with all that we all had another scare with the same dog.

My mom had hip replacement after she fell and broke her hip about 5 years ago. She was in her 70's when this happened. I know it was hard but she's doing great now, and I hope you would too:hug:
I think I understand you have a supportive family so that makes a lot of difference!

:ty:/thank you Vorsia! yes, it was, especially since with all that we all had another scare with the same dog.

My mom had hip replacement after she fell and broke her hip about 5 years ago. She was in her 70's when this happened. I know it was hard but she's doing great now, and I hope you would too:hug:
I think I understand you have a supportive family so that makes a lot of difference!
My family is there as much as can be ..

Back