Minnesota Disaster Please Pray!

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
At 6:00 today the I 35w bridge that goes over the mississippi river in the twin cities. It was during rush hour. There are 6 confirmned dealths and 38 injured and many more still missing in cars that are ethier in the bottom of the river or completley smashed. According to an enginer the bridge is still moving and is not safe. If you live in minnesota or around the twins cities the Red Cross is asking for blood donations and just money donations. But most of all what the family's need are prayers. Many family's are missing loved ones and because everyone is tryin to call cell phone service is down in the cities and it's making hard for family's to contact each other. Please pray for all the family's and victims and the rescue workers. Thankyou everyone for reading! I'll up date as i can.

Yes, they need our prayers.

MSNBC - Pictures Stories - Experience Award Winning Photo Journalism from MSNBC Front Page My eldest brother emailed me with the news and a lady at the dog park told me about it. Take a look at the link I provided to see the pictures and read the story. I have driven this bridge countless times. The bridge next to it is not part of I-35W, but I think they should take a look and see if there is any damage to it and close it now as a precaution.

Last edited:
We re praying for victims and their families and friends too :(:(

GOSH! That's so sad!!! :( They'll be in my thought no matter what.

What I see in the pictures, I think Bay Bridge is way worst don't ya think? (it happened when earthquake hit in 1988 or 89). I remembered that one. Still too sad to see many people hurt, or killed. :(

Yea saw that on the news last nite it was so sad. My prayer are with the families and friends of their loves one.

Blimey I found out last night.. oh man... terrible thing to happen... hope all is gonna be okay... oh boy...that bridge will have to be repaired for a long time to come....

They still haven't been able to start diving because the water is to merky and they are afraid that the bridge miht collapse even more

My thoughts and prayers for their family and friends.

yeah when I found out about it it reminded me of the hwy collpased back in april here in california up in oakland blah... I sometimes felt angry cuz people shouldn't re open that damn bridge cuz it wasn't finished to begin with oh well.. I hope minnesotanas will learn a lesson not TO open if anything isn't finished or more tragedy can happen... blah anyways fallen victims and their families are in my thoughts.

Back