Midori and the Schizophrenic

deaftears

Reaction score
The strange case of James MacRyland Crary is a one of a kind police state caper and I defy you to deny it. The week after I turned eighteen, fresh home from the Pennsylvania Governors School for the Arts on a poetry scholarship, I was arrested in very suspicious circumstances for armed robbery. The question was not whether I had done it. Nobody believed such a ridiculous allegation. The question is what did the Pittsburgh Police Department think they were doing and for who?

It may seem strange to admit living the better part of your life for a kind word from a woman who despises you. I recall vividly being doubled over in homelessness vomiting from how unwelcome Midori Goto made me feel. She is one of the world's notables, true, but I came from a family with a father Ryland who was a Peace Corps leader and a grandfather Ward who was a Distinguished Citizen of Poplar Bluff. I was meant to be a fine person. Why should I be forcibly stopped from confessing a fine feeling to a woman of her calibre? Seems to me it must have happened before.

I wasn't planning to stand on obligation, but you need to know the fact that I was mutilated, deafened, horrendously tortured and my best friend raped in Midori Goto's provocative name. Vince Eirene of Pittsburgh Catholic Worker evidently informed through Blast Furnace Radio loads and loads of gangsters that a drug denier was claiming to have been handed the mantle of The Walrus. They closed ranks to slasher murder in prevention of my seeing Professor Goto again.

In schizophrenia a person faces fear of expressing their mind, fear of medical malpractice in retaliation for speaking truth to power. They tortured me and there isn't going to be any justice because they set it up to make it look like I was stepping on Midori Goto's toes by reporting what they had done.

She is an important person contributing to the world with a great future before her. It wasn't my intention to cramp her style.

All those Schnauzers wants you to come on their bus. They will lick you to death :).

Attachments

• roadtrip.jpg
    roadtrip.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 11
  • cat hotel.jpg
    cat hotel.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 11
Must be pretty juvenile writing a cover story for a vile police operation like the one I unearthed. Dishonest, too.

The strange case of James MacRyland Crary is a one of a kind police state caper and I defy you to deny it. The week after I turned eighteen, fresh home from the Pennsylvania Governors School for the Arts on a poetry scholarship, I was arrested in very suspicious circumstances for armed robbery. The question was not whether I had done it. Nobody believed such a ridiculous allegation. The question is what did the Pittsburgh Police Department think they were doing and for who?

It may seem strange to admit living the better part of your life for a kind word from a woman who despises you. I recall vividly being doubled over in homelessness vomiting from how unwelcome Midori Goto made me feel. She is one of the world's notables, true, but I came from a family with a father Ryland who was a Peace Corps leader and a grandfather Ward who was a Distinguished Citizen of Poplar Bluff. I was meant to be a fine person. Why should I be forcibly stopped from confessing a fine feeling to a woman of her calibre? Seems to me it must have happened before.

I wasn't planning to stand on obligation, but you need to know the fact that I was mutilated, deafened, horrendously tortured and my best friend raped in Midori Goto's provocative name. Vince Eirene of Pittsburgh Catholic Worker evidently informed through Blast Furnace Radio loads and loads of gangsters that a drug denier was claiming to have been handed the mantle of The Walrus. They closed ranks to slasher murder in prevention of my seeing Professor Goto again.

In schizophrenia a person faces fear of expressing their mind, fear of medical malpractice in retaliation for speaking truth to power. They tortured me and there isn't going to be any justice because they set it up to make it look like I was stepping on Midori Goto's toes by reporting what they had done.

She is an important person contributing to the world with a great future before her. It wasn't my intention to cramp her style.

the_challenger_of_death_by_AlMaNeGrA.jpg

you need to stop smoking yopo.

I don't smoke yopo.

Peter Gabriel was party to the manufacture of a lawful sexuality he could then claim to disapprove of. The slur is the only language his team can speak. There is no truth to his vicious claim that I bear partial responsibility for what they did with malice.

The case really is not about the psychology of memory. Specific evidence in fact exists.

The AIDS atrocity was different than Mao, all they had to do was deny it, yet they wrote their denials in advance. Clinton and Gabriel used the prism ~ you are not John Lennon, to create the platform ~ they are not going to prosecute AIDS being manmade, a crime.

How like celebrities to claim that protecting their egos and public relations required refusing to acknowledge the evidence or prosecute. They victimized a whistleblower brutally.

I'm trapped in an attempt to understand.

It's clear the Clintons want the letter to Leslie Katz to be the medium whereby the AIDS combine get away with mass murder ~ by blitzkrieg on the lynch sentiment while telling the queers don't be like that to anyone but me.

I don't know what sort of mind came up with this chemistry but it's working out fine for the Maoists responsible for Reagan's hegemony in the crime.

Clinton wanted to get away with blaming me for Lennon's murder by sleight of hand and has made a Hollywood prank out of raping deaf Jeannie, possibly killing Richard Roehm, isolating me, the tragic gamelon of hate crimes that have been so commonplace and horrifying while denying the magnitude of both the evidence and the legacy of interest in me by people like Walker Percy, Peter Gabriel, Martha Gellhorn and Eugene Sledge, to name a few.

Obama has voided the laws and not even arrested Gail Burstyn or Zell. All for me.

A child wasn't meant to keep up with those letters. This is a case of those to whom life has been unfair finding someone themselves to be unfair to.

Clinton murdered my father. I believe that very deeply. There is so much evidence that the military lured him to North Carolina as part of eugenic Tang Line war-gaming.

time to see a shaman for some guidance.

I continue to wonder why Gail Burstyn was never arrested. Her very name Gay ill Carolyn, like Christmas carolling Burstyn, like bombs bursting, shows that there is no paranoia involved in my interpretation that her name must be an encryption.

I've made progress over the years understanding what sort of alliance Obama put together with David Geffen to help those who released AIDS go free and in understanding who all might have participated in the crime. The first arrest would open many avenues of research to the general public...

...which may be why they let her go free, because of the implicated, very powerful people.

One thing I can tell you about the terrible persecution unleashed by Yoko Ono, it has nothing to do with love.

I was frightened. They had battered me.

I didn't deserve this mistreatment and scorn.

Send those who treated you badly to jail..or send them to El Salvador,

Can you point to the part on the doll where they have hurt you?

doll-where-did-he-touch-you-child-abuse-creepy.jpg

I think the idea was to hurt and humiliate me badly enough before I understood what sort of world I was in that I gave away clues to my inner weaknesses and these were exploited by unnameable someones with a genius for cruelty.

I think the idea was to hurt and humiliate me badly enough before I understood what sort of world I was in that I gave away clues to my inner weaknesses and these were exploited by unnameable someones with a genius for cruelty.

Unnameable someone's??? I don't think there is anyone on earth you haven't named in the last few weeks.

Peter Gabriel?
Adolph Hitler?
Yoko Ono?

Back