Midori and the Schizophrenic

Hey Wow! Ciao! Thanks everybody! You all have a nice hang out! Thanks for all the indulgence and weirdness. Bye everybody. Ta ta!

You would think you would look at the evidence posted in the blog before you passed judgement on my mental health, the fact that you didn't and won't is a loud advertisement about your objectivity and fairness, as well as a self-inflicted wound on your own character.
For your information, I did look at it, the first time that you posted the link to it.

For your information, I did look at it, the first time that you posted the link to it.

I read the whole damn thing... and I wish I had that time back.

deaftears: Deal with it and move forward. That is your only salvation. Fuck Peter Gabriel and fuck Richard Rohmn and fuck John Lennon. They don't matter anymore. Just you. Hang tough, Mac.

I read the whole damn thing... and I wish I had that time back.

deaftears: Deal with it and move forward. That is your only salvation. Fuck Peter Gabriel and fuck Richard Rohmn and fuck John Lennon. They don't matter anymore. Just you. Hang tough, Mac.

You did it!

There is no question that the text of the letters is awful. I don't think it should lead you to think ill of John Lennon and Richard Roehm. I'm sorry you found my concern a waste of time. I feel better however knowing that if someone enlightened enough to be concerned about fraud committed by powerful rock stars to cover up a war crime they know how to find the evidence and that I am willing to answer some questions about what happened.

Back