Midori and the Schizophrenic

Schizophrenia as an alibi for ritual abuse is a very serious hate crime. It may catch up with the perpetrators someday. It's one of the reasons I support the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill. Schizophrenia did not write the Zell postcard, nor the letters from Gail Burstyn. Here's one you probably haven't seen yet.

What Eirene REALLY Was Up to With James Crary : Pittsburgh Indymedia

Think you should look it over and consider me a human being rather than someone vulnerable to your misguided abuses because schizophrenic.

It's an obscenely ridiculous situation. They tortured me, framed me for armed robbery when I came home from the Governor's School, accused me of raping a girl who was still a virgin by her own admission who denied that I had raped her, but they said I had and she just didn't know it, they punisher raped my best friend, tortured me again and got me to apologize to them. Repeatedly.

What's very very very weird and mysterious story. :ugh:

Richard Roehm was not just a brave or arrogant person. He was a sensible person. He took a moment to look at me, what I am saying and why. His heart went out to me. I will never forget the support he showed me.

Richard Roehm was not just a brave or arrogant person. He was a sensible person. He took a moment to look at me, what I am saying and why. His heart went out to me. I will never forget the support he showed me.

:topic:

It's not really off-topic. Peer support is a major problem in AllDeaf for me, as elsewhere. By acknowledging how strange and cruel the overpowering mosaic of issues raised by this case is, the respondent put into play the fact that he was possibly acknowledging that the outcome depends on comprehension and support. Richard Roehm immediately sprang to mind.

Persons with sufficient power to hire private detectives who have ten to twenty times the person income of me just by themselves than me have obsessed over me. Oliver Stone printed my name in two worldwide cinema magazines. Gabriel used me on SO, and these vicious teammates had no intention ever of acknowledging abuse and suffering, their goal was to imprison me in public perceptions

Accordingly, it is reasonable and fair when someone acknowledges how dirty this tapestry of hate crimes has always been, still more has become, for me to point out that in rare instances, tragic though Richard now seems, there has been awareness and this awareness given me the threadbare hope that sustains me.

Richard was a rare breed, unashamed to help another human being.

It's not really off-topic. Peer support is a major problem in AllDeaf for me, as elsewhere. By acknowledging how strange and cruel the overpowering mosaic of issues raised by this case is, the respondent put into play the fact that he was possibly acknowledging that the outcome depends on comprehension and support. Richard Roehm immediately sprang to mind.

Persons with sufficient power to hire private detectives who have ten to twenty times the person income of me just by themselves than me have obsessed over me. Oliver Stone printed my name in two worldwide cinema magazines. Gabriel used me on SO, and these vicious teammates had no intention ever of acknowledging abuse and suffering, their goal was to imprison me in public perceptions

Accordingly, it is reasonable and fair when someone acknowledges how dirty this tapestry of hate crimes has always been, still more has become, for me to point out that in rare instances, tragic though Richard now seems, there has been awareness and this awareness given me the threadbare hope that sustains me.

Richard was a rare breed, unashamed to help another human being.
Sadly, you are the one who is obsessed within yourself. There are other people who would be willing to help you but you don't accept true help.

Someone supporting your fantasies and obsessions is not really helping you. That is enabling your problem. That is not helping--that is hurting. That is delaying your access to serious help.

As far as I know, we at AD are all laymen in the realm of psychology, so we can't help you, other than to encourage you to seek professional help and follow their recommendations.

You're telling me you aren't professionals. The sort of armed chair professionals you think you are secretly offer me no end of psychological explanations that do nothing to explain. In writing an appeal for reconsideration of your opinion, I ask you to adopt an active role in reform of the evaluation process. Instead of getting all defensive about cheap and weird celebrities who do nothing but harm, you might try instead as your point of departure the evidence room: texasschoolbook - Home What sort of self-respect can you hope to have when you void what really happened and dump on someone who came to you in pain?

You're telling me you aren't professionals. The sort of armed chair professionals you think you are secretly offer me no end of psychological explanations that do nothing to explain. In writing an appeal for reconsideration of your opinion, I ask you to adopt an active role in reform of the evaluation process. Instead of getting all defensive about cheap and weird celebrities who do nothing but harm, you might try instead as your point of departure the evidence room: texasschoolbook - Home What sort of self-respect can you hope to have when you void what really happened and dump on someone who came to you in pain?
Blogs aren't evidence. I can see that you are in pain. Sadly, it won't be alleviated as long as you dwell on these fantasies and don't get help.

I don't care about what you call "cheap and weird celebrities," except how your posts demonstrate your illness.

You would think you would look at the evidence posted in the blog before you passed judgement on my mental health, the fact that you didn't and won't is a loud advertisement about your objectivity and fairness, as well as a self-inflicted wound on your own character.

Blogs aren't evidence. I can see that you are in pain. Sadly, it won't be alleviated as long as you dwell on these fantasies and don't get help.

I don't care about what you call "cheap and weird celebrities," except how your posts demonstrate your illness.

:gpost:

It's not really off-topic. Peer support is a major problem in AllDeaf for me, as elsewhere.

so why don't you move on and go find other forum that would have a peer support for you?

so why don't you move on and go find other forum that would have a peer support for you?

I feel sad for him. :( He isn't going to be able to easily find friends anywhere. Everyone needs friends. What a sad situation. The sad truth is Deaftears, that if you honestly want friends, you are going to have to seperate what you think happened to you, and engage in other topics of conversation. No one is ever going to believe you, and you pushing the subject will only drive people away. Just honest advise. See if you cant salvage your future and make friends. Leave all this wacky past behind. There is nothing that could be done with it (even if it were true). Time to move on with your life. And also continue to see Drs. Even you are aware that you have some mental issues. Continue to get treatment for that. Only healthy people can have healthy relationships, including friendships. Ive said my piece. I doubt you will take my advise.

So many people have hurt me so badly yet the truth remains it was organized Crime, so the mandate is clear, even though it makes me unwelcome. I wish, so wish, it were not this way. Have to be prepared to be realistic about it though, I'm a loser, unlucky, but I can't just have people saying that I deserved it or that it represents some side of me that had it coming. I knew nothing about the murder of John Lennon and building this box for me was sicko Robert Fripp's way of getting rid of someone.

Nasty.

So many people have hurt me so badly yet the truth remains it was organized Crime, so the mandate is clear, even though it makes me unwelcome. I wish, so wish, it were not this way. Have to be prepared to be realistic about it though, I'm a loser, unlucky, but I can't just have people saying that I deserved it or that it represents some side of me that had it coming. I knew nothing about the murder of John Lennon and building this box for me was sicko Robert Fripp's way of getting rid of someone.

Nasty.

Like I said, I didn't expect you to take any of the adivse I offered. I'm sad to say, its probably going to continue to be a lonely life for you. :(

If someone blamed you for the murder of John Lennon and used it to cover up evidence that AIDS is manmade, I doubt you would let it go. I may not have a very high opinion of you, but I value human nature and things this serious can bring out the best in someone like you.

I'm as sorry for you as you are for me. Believe me, I feel it.

I feel sad for him. :( He isn't going to be able to easily find friends anywhere. Everyone needs friends. What a sad situation. The sad truth is Deaftears, that if you honestly want friends, you are going to have to seperate what you think happened to you, and engage in other topics of conversation. No one is ever going to believe you, and you pushing the subject will only drive people away. Just honest advise. See if you cant salvage your future and make friends. Leave all this wacky past behind. There is nothing that could be done with it (even if it were true). Time to move on with your life. And also continue to see Drs. Even you are aware that you have some mental issues. Continue to get treatment for that. Only healthy people can have healthy relationships, including friendships. Ive said my piece. I doubt you will take my advise.

the problem is... all this is very much real to deaftears and the only way for him to move on with peace is either him acknowledging his own delusion or people acknowledging his story as a truth.

a thousand-years problem that continues to boggle the brightest minds since Socrate.... how do you convince a person that it's a delusion if he/she truly believes it to be real? it's as hard as trying to realize that you are having a nightmare and taking a control of it.

Apparently you still haven't looked at the evidence properly and sufficiently to accurately conclude that the business about delusions is a cover story for organized crime. By contrast I have. In fact, I followed your advice once. I took a year off, went to school, got straight A's, convinced myself and others that despite my problems and despair I was not unhinged, and then I returned to the papers. They still read exactly the same way. Accordingly, the mandate is clear ~ to warn persons who may not realize what happened, and seek to pursue a course of action that can be reconciled with public responsibility and the guidelines of trust that are the essential matter of our nation's conscience and history.

Apparently you still haven't looked at the evidence properly and sufficiently to accurately conclude that the business about delusions is a cover story for organized crime. By contrast I have. In fact, I followed your advice once. I took a year off, went to school, got straight A's, convinced myself and others that despite my problems and despair I was not unhinged, and then I returned to the papers. They still read exactly the same way. Accordingly, the mandate is clear ~ to warn persons who may not realize what happened, and seek to pursue a course of action that can be reconciled with public responsibility and the guidelines of trust that are the essential matter of our nation's conscience and history.

Ok, we are warned now. Thanks! :wave:

Back