Midori and the Schizophrenic

I think it was Lewis Lapham's idea to tell all sorts of rich and connected people about me before I knew why. He said something in one of this womanly columns about knowing everyone except everyone.

I have a question for you, deaftears..

Who are you??

Mac Crary. I used to go by my first name James. I go by my middle name now, half of it MacRyland. I go by Mac. Even my mother sometimes calls me Mac. It's my name. My mother gave it to me.

As everyone has seen, I am well versed in Peter Gabriel song and lyrics.....I think it is time I cam clean about something.

I AM Peter Gabriel! :evil:

It's nice that you can be down on somebody and make fun of them, but I'm not going to let you take the serious side out of my writing by being unserious yourself. Did I neglect to mention that I found the Lennon assassination letters while investigating the origin of AIDS. Here is a link, I've posted the archive from my investigation and the Lennon assassination letters. In fact I showed a nice old woman today and she didn't interrupt or think I was wrong enough to say. That's right, dearie.

It's nice that you can be down on somebody and make fun of them, but I'm not going to let you take the serious side out of my writing by being unserious yourself. Did I neglect to mention that I found the Lennon assassination letters while investigating the origin of AIDS. Here is a link, I've posted the archive from my investigation and the Lennon assassination letters. In fact I showed a nice old woman today and she didn't interrupt or think I was wrong enough to say. That's right, dearie.

1308944654.jpg

Was she covered in spray paint?

It's an obscenely ridiculous situation. They tortured me, framed me for armed robbery when I came home from the Governor's School, accused me of raping a girl who was still a virgin by her own admission who denied that I had raped her, but they said I had and she just didn't know it, they punisher raped my best friend, tortured me again and got me to apologize to them. Repeatedly.

It's an obscenely ridiculous situation. They tortured me, framed me for armed robbery when I came home from the Governor's School, accused me of raping a girl who was still a virgin by her own admission who denied that I had raped her, but they said I had and she just didn't know it, they punisher raped my best friend, tortured me again and got me to apologize to them. Repeatedly.

trust_in_me_by_almanegra-d4snksu.jpg

lemme guess.... it's a breeding ground for AIDS?

The strange case of James MacRyland Crary is a one of a kind police state caper and I defy you to deny it. The week after I turned eighteen, fresh home from the Pennsylvania Governors School for the Arts on a poetry scholarship, I was arrested in very suspicious circumstances for armed robbery. The question was not whether I had done it. Nobody believed such a ridiculous allegation. The question is what did the Pittsburgh Police Department think they were doing and for who?

It may seem strange to admit living the better part of your life for a kind word from a woman who despises you. I recall vividly being doubled over in homelessness vomiting from how unwelcome Midori Goto made me feel. She is one of the world's notables, true, but I came from a family with a father Ryland who was a Peace Corps leader and a grandfather Ward who was a Distinguished Citizen of Poplar Bluff. I was meant to be a fine person. Why should I be forcibly stopped from confessing a fine feeling to a woman of her calibre? Seems to me it must have happened before.

I wasn't planning to stand on obligation, but you need to know the fact that I was mutilated, deafened, horrendously tortured and my best friend raped in Midori Goto's provocative name. Vince Eirene of Pittsburgh Catholic Worker evidently informed through Blast Furnace Radio loads and loads of gangsters that a drug denier was claiming to have been handed the mantle of The Walrus. They closed ranks to slasher murder in prevention of my seeing Professor Goto again.

In schizophrenia a person faces fear of expressing their mind, fear of medical malpractice in retaliation for speaking truth to power. They tortured me and there isn't going to be any justice because they set it up to make it look like I was stepping on Midori Goto's toes by reporting what they had done.

She is an important person contributing to the world with a great future before her. It wasn't my intention to cramp her style.

okay, so you're aware you're schizophrenic. Then you should probably know that what is going on in your mind is anything but the truth.

The strange case of James MacRyland Crary is a one of a kind police state caper and I defy you to deny it. The week after I turned eighteen, fresh home from the Pennsylvania Governors School for the Arts on a poetry scholarship, I was arrested in very suspicious circumstances for armed robbery. The question was not whether I had done it. Nobody believed such a ridiculous allegation. The question is what did the Pittsburgh Police Department think they were doing and for who?
no. you are confused. they thought you were doing armed robbery but you were actually having a psychosis episode.

It may seem strange to admit living the better part of your life for a kind word from a woman who despises you. I recall vividly being doubled over in homelessness vomiting from how unwelcome Midori Goto made me feel. She is one of the world's notables, true, but I came from a family with a father Ryland who was a Peace Corps leader and a grandfather Ward who was a Distinguished Citizen of Poplar Bluff. I was meant to be a fine person. Why should I be forcibly stopped from confessing a fine feeling to a woman of her calibre? Seems to me it must have happened before.
no. you are confused. Midori Goto was telling you to stop stalking her. You are confusing reality with dream about being in romance with her.

I wasn't planning to stand on obligation, but you need to know the fact that I was mutilated, deafened, horrendously tortured and my best friend raped in Midori Goto's provocative name. Vince Eirene of Pittsburgh Catholic Worker evidently informed through Blast Furnace Radio loads and loads of gangsters that a drug denier was claiming to have been handed the mantle of The Walrus. They closed ranks to slasher murder in prevention of my seeing Professor Goto again.

In schizophrenia a person faces fear of expressing their mind, fear of medical malpractice in retaliation for speaking truth to power. They tortured me and there isn't going to be any justice because they set it up to make it look like I was stepping on Midori Goto's toes by reporting what they had done.
no. you are confused. you were never tortured or mutilated or deafened. you were restrained by medical professionals because you were having a psychosis episode. you were sedated and somehow you had an allergic reaction to a medication which may have caused you to go deaf.

She is an important person contributing to the world with a great future before her. It wasn't my intention to cramp her style.
if you love her very much, then you must stop this AIDS and Peter Gabriel conspiracy theory. and you must seek a professional help from a psychiatrist.

I'm surprised these conspiring celebrities have any time left to pursue their careers since they are all so busy bothering deaftears. :hmm:

Then again, if deaftears holds the key to all these assassinations and AIDS plot, why don't they just shut him up permanently? They are all skilled at assassinating people, so they could easily have him killed, and have all his blogs removed from the web.

Oh, I know!

Because none of it is real.

Back