Metastatic Disease in my bones! [Video]

Hope you are better ww. At least you have support from friends and family..I wish u to recovery and remission. tell your wife to be strong and you too!!

I'm sorry to hear that you have that, but no matter what and keep fighting it and take good care of yourself and you'll be ok. :)

Hope you are better ww. At least you have support from friends and family..I wish u to recovery and remission. tell your wife to be strong and you too!!

Alicia.... Thanks for the recovery and remission of my cancer and i will tell my wife to be strong and myself too! :thumb:

I'm sorry to hear that you have that, but no matter what and keep fighting it and take good care of yourself and you'll be ok. :)

Hey Seq.... Yeah, i will beat the cancer if i don't give up my willpower to overcome the cancer once for all! Thanks for leaving the quote for me! :D

sorry about what happens to you. keep fighting against cancer.

:bump: Updated..... Last month ago (Dec. 10th) my wife and i went to doctor after i finish completed bone scan on Nov. 29th and the doctor said my bone cancer is remission (sleep). And i just finished my monthly infusion on Dec. 16th for two years along with daily pills. That means that I am BEATEN the ODDS from that cancer once for all... And my wife was joyful with crying!!!! I am bone and breast cancer SURVIVOR!!!! YAY!!!! :thumb::thumb: :thumb:

:bump: Updated..... Last month ago (Dec. 10th) my wife and i went to doctor after i finish completed bone scan on Nov. 29th and the doctor said my bone cancer is remission (sleep). And i just finished my monthly infusion on Dec. 16th for two years along with daily pills. That means that I am BEATEN the ODDS from that cancer once for all... And my wife was joyful with crying!!!! I am bone and breast cancer SURVIVOR!!!! YAY!!!! :thumb::thumb: :thumb:

That is great news

Last edited:
That's wonderful news, I'm happy for you. This has been a lengthy battle and now you can relax for the time being.

Enjoy your life to its fullest! :)

Wonderful news! I hope you have a lot of fun with life now. :)

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

Yay Im happy for you and you are strong and thought positive. Big hugs from us!

That's wonderful news, I'm happy for you. This has been a lengthy battle and now you can relax for the time being.

Enjoy your life to its fullest! :)

Thanks Banjo for the comment! :ty:

Wonderful news! I hope you have a lot of fun with life now. :)

Thanks Botts.... Yeah that's what i am going to do with my life is having FUN FUN FUN!!! lolz :thumb:

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

Yay Im happy for you and you are strong and thought positive. Big hugs from us!

Thanks Sequoias... Yes i have lot of thought positives lately and thanks for the hugs!!!!! :D

Cool!!! Awesome!!! :thumb:

Glad that answered our prayers of you! :grouphug:

Great news! I can only imagine your joy when you found out. Best wishes to you and your wife. :)

I'm very glad for the good news that you got. I pray that you will continue in good health. :)

Great news! I can only imagine your joy when you found out. Best wishes to you and your wife. :)

Thank you Sallylou - Yes indeed the great news i have that my bone and breast cancer is in remission and my wife was crying in joyful happy that i can live longer than what doctors did prediction that i only can live 4 to 10 years to live!!!! They were so WRONG!!! I always knew that i can live longer than 4 to 10 years because i always thinking positive all the times no matter what so i did!!!! :D

I'm very glad for the good news that you got. I pray that you will continue in good health. :)

:ty: Reba for the continue the prayers for us!!!! :thumb:

I am so happy for you. My Father-in-law who had the same thing died in June 2009. His cancer went from skin, to bone to organs. Once the kidneys shut down, it was only a matter of days.

I am so happy for you. My Father-in-law who had the same thing died in June 2009. His cancer went from skin, to bone to organs. Once the kidneys shut down, it was only a matter of days.

Thanks KristinaB.... I am so sorry to hear that your father-in-law died in Jun 2009 with skin, bone and organs cancer ...... :grouphug:

That is a wonderful news, WW!! I have been wondering about your health and am so happy to hear the great news! Thanks for keeping us updated.

That is a wonderful news, WW!! I have been wondering about your health and am so happy to hear the great news! Thanks for keeping us updated.

Hi Peachy Lady... thanks for leaving comment here! Yeah it is a wonderful news for both of us (me and my wife)

Good for you! I hope the remission stay put for good.

Yeah i hope so that the remission stay put for good, Buffalo!!! The time will tell in the future who knows.... Thanks for leaving your comment here! ;)

Back