Metal Gear Solid 3 coming to gamecube

It's quite possible that MGS3 could be on the GC, but it would not be a GC-exclusive title. Remember, MGS2: Substance was made for both the XBox and PS2, so evidence presents that Konami would play it smart and go multiplatform with MGS3 instead of limiting it only to the PS2.

Originally posted by Psycrow
It's quite possible that MGS3 could be on the GC, but it would not be a GC-exclusive title. Remember, MGS2: Substance was made for both the XBox and PS2, so evidence presents that Konami would play it smart and go multiplatform with MGS3 instead of limiting it only to the PS2.

yep exactly.

Apparently it's not MGS3 that's not coming to GC, but a MGS1 remake.

From www.gaming-age.com :

http://www.gaming-age.com/cgi-bin/news/news.pl?y=2003&m=2&nid=26-74.db

"Leading up to the release of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, rumors in and out of Japan have said Konami was working on a remake of Metal Gear Solid. Turns out the rumors were true; Gaming Age can confirm a remake of Metal Gear Solid is headed toward several platforms. More details on the remake should be available very soon. Stay tuned to Gaming Age for more."

hmm...i think Metal Gear Solid 3 for PSX2, Xbox, and GameCube too. maybe i think release of 2005

Some said that the very first Metal Gear might be a remake and perhas that's what they are saying when they said a new MG could be on GameCube...but who knows? :dunno:

I'm really excited for another one though :D

SNAKE IS DA BOMB!!!

Originally posted by Steel
Some said that the very first Metal Gear might be a remake and perhas that's what they are saying when they said a new MG could be on GameCube...but who knows? :dunno:

I'm really excited for another one though :D

SNAKE IS DA BOMB!!!

Yep. It rules!

This is the orginal Metal Gear published on Nintendo in 1987

910342b.jpg

Kinda corny don't you think?

If they are really re-making that for GameCube, then I bet it's worth buying it! :mrgreen: lol

If it's going to be for Gamecube, it's probably a remake cuz MGS is for SONY!

True. like the orginal Resident Evil for Playstation way back in 1996, was already a remake for GameCube last year.

Back