Mentally challanged woman attacked

That's so sad. :( It just makes me sick, literally.

I read the article. Terrible and the attackers are ignorants. Geeze.

Wow....just when you think humanity couldn't possibly sink any lower, someone actually grabs a shovel and starts digging.....:mad:

Laura

And these teens "thought it was funny"??...Hoping the judge will lock them up for 6 months or more.

I am all in for an eye for an eye when it comes to stuff like this. They need to see what it felt like...I wonder if they would like having it done to them. Sicko's.

being mother of mentally challenged girl it makes me very scared that people out there that can do such horrible things...i hope these girls get full law thrown at them

being mother of mentally challenged girl it makes me very scared that people out there that can do such horrible things...i hope these girls get full law thrown at them

I understand why you're scared but keep in mind, the girls are teens..Teens do stuff like that. We all know how teens behave. :roll:

I work with MI/DD clients, I understand your feeling. There are too many people out there that prey upon the defenseless, the weak, the elderly, the young, the innocents out there regardless of the situation.

I understand why you're scared but keep in mind, the girls are teens..Teens do stuff like that. We all know how teens behave. :roll:

no teens do not do that the majority are good kids...some people are born with bad gene i sure....shame cant do test for it before born cos thats good case for abortion

there should be a mandatory civics course in all schools

Back