Mental

Hear Again

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Have any of you seen the show Mental? If so, how do you like it?

It does seem unrealistic, but I'm fascinated by it just the same.

Dr. Jack Gallagher reminds me of Dr. House.

I also love some of the actions that are portrayed on the show which would never happen in real life. Every time I see them, it makes me :laugh2:

For instance, having a party for patients with a live band at a psych hospital, removing the clothes of a schizophrenic in order to calm him or Dr. Jack breaking into the home of the aforementioned schizophrenic in order to learn more about him. :lol:

Any additional comments?

I'm addicted to the show. :giggle:

By the way, for anyone who hasn't seen it, you can watch it on hulu.com with captions at:

http://www.hulu.com/search?query=mental

I DEMAND MORE EPISODES! :mad2:

Me too!

Unfortunately, it only airs once/week and doesn't appear on hulu until 24 hours later.

I really REALLY hope the show isn't canceled prematurely. If it is, I'm making sure to buy it on DVD. :)

By the way, what did you think of the third episode? I thought that was the best show so far.

the book of judge. it was interesting but I wouldn't say it's the best show for me. I think I like 2nd episode better.

the book of judge. it was interesting but I wouldn't say it's the best show for me. I think I like 2nd episode better.

The second episode was good as well.

It will be interesting to see what yesterday's show is about. I can't wait to watch it on hulu later today.

By the way, I was mistaken. It was episode 4 (Manic at the Disco) that I liked the best.

:giggle:

Hmmm, you guys make me want to watch it. I guess I'll have to consider checking out that link I provided to Charlotte in another thread. Where is that thread anyway... :hmm: I've forgotten... :roll:

I'm happy because boss is not at work today!!!! YAY :D

:giggle:

Hmmm, you guys make me want to watch it. I guess I'll have to consider checking out that link I provided to Charlotte in another thread. Where is that thread anyway... :hmm: I've forgotten... :roll:

I'm happy because boss is not at work today!!!! YAY :D

I'll see if I can find the link. I believe it was in the General Chat forum.

You need to watch the show Jamie. It's good and Jack Gallagher is VERY attractive. (I can't see him, but this is what I've been told. As for myself, I happen to love his British accent. :giggle:)

You need to watch the show Jamie. It's good and Jack Gallagher is VERY attractive. (I can't see him, but this is what I've been told. As for myself, I happen to love his British accent. :giggle:)

*sigh* - now I have to watch it :giggle: My favorite accent though is John Hannah's... :naughty:

I'd have to say he's pretty hot Lisa! :D I have to see him in action though to give my final approval of hotness :giggle:

I'd have to say he's pretty hot Lisa! :D I have to see him in action though to give my final approval of hotness :giggle:

I can tell you that he's very intelligent and in my book, brains and good looks are a great combination! :laugh2:

In one episode, he pushed someone who worked for a fictional pharmaceutical company down the stairs and said it was his version of "therapy." I just about died laughing after I saw that! :lol:

I can tell you that he's very intelligent and in my book, brains and good looks are a great combination! :laugh2:

In one episode, he pushed someone who worked for a fictional pharmaceutical company down the stairs and said it was his version of "therapy." I just about died laughing after I saw that! :lol:

That's true... though you'd have to add a great sense of humour on my list too! I have my own crazy way of being crazy (if that means anything LOL) so he'd have to get along with my craziness too, elseway it won't work :giggle:

That's true... though you'd have to add a great sense of humour on my list too! I have my own crazy way of being crazy (if that means anything LOL) so he'd have to get along with my craziness too, elseway it won't work :giggle:

:laugh2:

Can you imagine the 2 of us in a room with Jack? A beeper (someone with bipolar) and someone who's uniquely crazy. Now THAT would be funny! :laugh2:

By the way, Jack can treat me anytime! :giggle:

LOL, you're funny!

May be my "healing" would work better (or faster) if I had some hot psychologist to do therapy with. Unfortunately I have a female psychologist... do you think I could ask them for a male one? :giggle:

Btw, I think, Jiro's going to run for his life if he gets back to this thread LOL

LOL, you're funny!

May be my "healing" would work better (or faster) if I had some hot psychologist to do therapy with. Unfortunately I have a female psychologist... do you think I could ask them for a male one? :giggle:

Btw, I think, Jiro's going to run for his life if he gets back to this thread LOL

I just spit out my orange juice. Thanks alot Jamie! :laugh2:

I'm sure Jack could arrange for you to see a hot looking psychologist of the male persuasion. If not, I could always refer you to mine. One of my friends attended my first therapy appointment with me and said he's pretty cute. :giggle: He's also in his mid 30s, so he's not too old for you Jamie. :laugh2:

As for Jiro, he'll probably tell you and I to "pipe down" when it comes to discussing how intelligent and attractive Jack is. That or he'll jump in and ask "Are you talking about me?" :laugh2:

I just spit out my orange juice. Thanks alot Jamie! :laugh2:

You're welcome <cheesy grin>

I'm sure Jack could arrange for you to see a hot looking psychologist of the male persuasion. If not, I could always refer you to mine. One of my friends attended my first therapy appointment with me and said he's pretty cute. :giggle: He's also in his mid 30s, so he's not too old for you Jamie. :laugh2:

Mid 30s is good for me... LOL - though age isn't all too important to me.

As for Jiro, he'll probably tell you and I to "pipe down" when it comes to discussing how intelligent and attractive Jack is. That or he'll jump in and ask "Are you talking about me?" :laugh2:

:giggle: yeah probably and no Jiro we're not talking about you :cool2:

:ily:

Back