Members with piercings?

cayisgreat

Reaction score
I was just wondering, do we have any pierced members here? :) Is there a forum already for the topic? I used the search engine but didn't find anything solid.

I have my nose and my septum, used to have my eyebrow, and am working on getting my navel done. Who knows what else. Also my ears, but meh. lol

Last edited:
Sticking with ears only. Had enough trouble with them.

just one piercing per ear and that's good enough for me. I had my ears pierced last February.

Two holes in each ear that I pierced myself.

My girlfriend pierced my ears for me with a needle, I put ice on my ears first to get them really frozen and numb ! I thought of going my nose years ago and chicken out! I am sure glad I did! One of my ear has keloid and I sure would not want happen on my nose too!

I have one hole pierced in each ear but I don't wear earrings every day.

I have one hole pierced in each ear but I don't wear earrings every day.

I had 3 holes in each ear,but I got keloid and and can only wear one earring in each ear now. Does anyone get keloid from piercing?

I had 3 holes in each ear,but I got keloid and and can only wear one earring in each ear now. Does anyone get keloid from piercing?

Verbrennungsnarbe_keloid1.jpg

:eek:

I was a piercer for a few years and have had almost everything pierced twice lol but now just have nose pierced and ears gauged...

Back