Megladon is so cool

P

pinkster

I just wanted to say Megladon is so cool, in conclusion, Megladon is super cool.

pinkster said:
I just wanted to say Megladon is so cool, in conclusion, Megladon is super cool.

I agree entirely, next time log out on my computer :)

from what you've been telling me about him...

he's pretty fly for a white guy. ;)

i know i sound so chessy.

cant blame me..im bored and i had to say something! ;)

I told her i was going to post as her next time she didnt log off as her on my computer. I think first post says it all :wiggle:

LOL!! Shame on you Meg! Funny way of teaching yer girl a lesson...

Megladon said:
I told her i was going to post as her next time she didnt log off as her on my computer. I think first post says it all :wiggle:
At lease we know who's being unethical! :roll:

VamPyroX said:

Whats that supposed to mean?

ANyways yeah.. I dont recall logging onto his computer ... but I guess I did and forgot to log out. Hey its not like I log out on my own computer :) Im a dumbass, forgive me :P

But yes he is a wonderful (and slightly cool) person! :ily: lol

VamPyroX said:

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but she was right behind me when i posted it, and its not like i posted something that was totaly impossible to believe. Plus if nothing else she got +1 post count because of me :wiggle:

:laugh2: Had to do sumthing like this just because she forgot to log out of here on your puter? :lol: You're a funny bloke.

Hahaha B-u-s-t-e-d!!!
I love when the spouse or boyfriend or fiance.. busted.. what their lover did... "in good way" cuz i think its SO cute..

ROFL.. Go Jamie.. it turns him on.. :P

Back