Meeting Deaf people

Korey Geer

Reaction score
If you know anyone Deaf or Hard of Hearing or hearing people with sign language in my area. Please let me know right away. I live in South Dakota. Im looking at ages from 30-50. I have been very frhstrated cant find any friends. I have been looking for a girlfriend and other people to just be friends with. I have checked with my local Hearing commission,and gone to deaf events. I feel like i have tried everything and i need help.What do i do ? So if you know anybody or have any ideas. Please contact me right away.

You can contact me at koreygeer@ymail.com, Facebook,or on here.

Last edited:
Korey Gee, I saw you on Facebook. You keep popping all over the Deaf/HH groups on Facebook. You claim you want to teach them ASL, but you hope that one of them would be your girlfriend. It is like baiting them. They want to learn ASL, but you cannot expect them to become your girlfriend. It is NOT fair to them. Whatever you said to them gave them a wrong idea.

If you want to teach ASL, just teach. Stop baiting them for your personal gain. Move out of South Dakota and make sacrifices if you must.

No,I dont expect them to be my girlfriend. I dont know how you would get that idea. Also, Are you sure that was me that you saw? We are not even friends on facebook,and I'am only in a couple of groups,you might have me confused with someone else. But if your really sure that was me,then i will double check what i wrote. And I will phrase it in a different. I didn't know I did something bad,Plus I dont even know what baiting means. Is it a bad thing?

Last edited:
Also, the way you phrased your message,it sounds like its a bad thing " and " Im Sorry!! It wont happen again,but i still want to know what baiting means.

In the near future,I will read and watch how i phrase something.I will even ask someone before i post something. Thanks for letting me know.

No,I dont expect them to be my girlfriend. I dont know how you would get that idea. Also, Are you sure that was me that you saw? We are not even friends on facebook,and I'am only in a couple of groups,you might have me confused with someone else. But if your really sure that was me,then i will double check what i wrote. And I will phrase it in a different. I didn't know I did something bad,Plus I dont even know what baiting means. Is it a bad thing?
Also, the way you phrased your message,it sounds like its a bad thing " and " Im Sorry!! It wont happen again,but i still want to know what baiting means.

In the near future,I will read and watch how i phrase something.I will even ask someone before i post something. Thanks for letting me know.

Korey, You don't NEED to be a friend with me in the Facebook groups. Closed or not. Deaf/HH community is a minority, so we are bound to see each other in the online groups or at the convention.

Oh, yes. It is you on Facebook. If you wanna stay discreet, don't use your same name and picture. If you don't understand what discreet is, look it up- https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/discreet

Plus you keep posting same things in the Facebook and here on Alldeaf.

Here on Alldeaf, you keep creating many threads offering to teach ASL. You don't need to create ANOTHER thread again. Stick to your thread. When you create a thread, you move other threads down. But when you create too many threads with same topic, you take over Alldeaf and distract everyone. If you want to repeat the thread again, use your same thread to bring it to the top. Just use ONE thread. Nothing else.

If you have any question in the Facebook group, contact administrator of the group, not members of the group. Some groups are opened. Other groups are closed. Can't believe you asked the group for advice on how to block someone when that someone turned out to be an administrator of the same group. I am sure you know what group I was referred to.

Korey, You don't NEED to be a friend with me in the Facebook groups. Closed or not. Deaf/HH community is a minority, so we are bound to see each other in the online groups or at the convention.

Oh, yes. It is you on Facebook. If you wanna stay discreet, don't use your same name and picture. If you don't understand what discreet is, look it up- https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/discreet

Plus you keep posting same things in the Facebook and here on Alldeaf.

Here on Alldeaf, you keep creating many threads offering to teach ASL. You don't need to create ANOTHER thread again. Stick to your thread. When you create a thread, you move other threads down. But when you create too many threads with same topic, you take over Alldeaf and distract everyone. If you want to repeat the thread again, use your same thread to bring it to the top. Just use ONE thread. Nothing else.

If you have any question in the Facebook group, contact administrator of the group, not members of the group. Some groups are opened. Other groups are closed. Can't believe you asked the group for advice on how to block someone when that someone turned out to be an administrator of the same group. I am sure you know what group I was referred to.
Thanks for explaining,That really helps.I now understand.I will follow up on the things that you asked.I will try my best to do better. Thanks for taking the time to share your feelings.this is very important. I will take care of this in the appropriate matter, have a great day!

Last edited:
Sorry to say, but after seeing you post your email address online here so many times (which is always a bad idea!) it makes me think you’re a spammer. Just my two cents.

Sorry to say, but after seeing you post your email address online here so many times (which is always a bad idea!) it makes me think you’re a spammer. Just my two cents.
Im Sorry!!! Thanks for sharing.I will remember that.I just have to word it different next time.I will not post my email anymore.I think your right,I shouldn't have posted personal information.I" am working on trying to do better. Sharing always helps me to fix my mistakes to resolves any issues. Have a great day!!!

I really should make the effort to get to at least one meeting in my lifetime. Anyone have a piece of floor about 64" by 2 that I could put a sleeping bag on?

Greg

Back