Meet 'Moose' The 16-Pound Infant

wow that is surprised!

Yikes. That's a big 'un. Our babies were only 4-something pounds when they were born, but all three came out out within a 2 minute time frame. :D

-Paul

Excuse my language, but it's pisses me off that the insurance companies have the power to make medical decisions that could be life-threatening!!! WTF is wrong with our country?!

you are free to make a medical decision for yourself but you'll have to pay for it.

since they're paying for your medical care, they probably do not want early c-section because it carries with medical risk that may result in additional medical expenses.

sux I know but.... it's their money, ya know....

I feel for the kid.. he is already being labled for his size. "Moose" If it was my kid I would tell the nurse my child has a name, and it is not Moose.

you are free to make a medical decision for yourself but you'll have to pay for it.

since they're paying for your medical care, they probably do not want early c-section because it carries with medical risk that may result in additional medical expenses.

sux I know but.... it's their money, ya know....

You try getting a watermelon size something come out of your two inch hole...then get back to me on this. :cool2:

poor lady..almost all of mine were 10 pounds but wow..that would just be horrific to lug around for the last 3 months.

Back