Medal of Honor

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Are there any dedicated MOH players out there? Nowadays, I play Spearhead on my PC, and would like to play with some ADers online.

Speaking of MOH, there's Medal of Honor: Rising Sun coming out for PS2 and XBox this fall!

Originally posted by Alex
Are there any dedicated MOH players out there? Nowadays, I play Spearhead on my PC, and would like to play with some ADers online.

Speaking of MOH, there's Medal of Honor: Rising Sun coming out for PS2 and XBox this fall!

heh heh - unfortunately i don't have PS2 or XBox .... if i happen to buy one, then for sure i'd let ya know

I don't have PS2 nor XBox either, I play MOH on my PC using the Internet. Do you have the game, either Allied Assault or Spearhead, on your computer?

Originally posted by Alex
I don't have PS2 nor XBox either, I play MOH on my PC using the Internet. Do you have the game, either Allied Assault or Spearhead, on your computer?

:dunno: i don't think so - BUT i'd love to DL the PC version of MK Trilogy - hehe

I used to be mohaa player for some time...

Now I play battlefield 1942 from time to time. If you liked mohaa, i suggest u try 1942. Had so much fun with friends playing on network or against players around the states.

From riding on a jeep, flying, steering a carrier or submarine, or old fashioned person shoot. Hope u give it a try, alex or anyone.

There'll be a good chance you'll like 1942 :D

Medal of Honor:Front line for PS2 was a VERY good game... (it's on Xbox and GC, as well)

I recently played it at a party last month for Gamecube. It took me a while to get used to the controls. I do wish I could play it on the PC.

Back