Mary Kay Letourneau:

Thought it was really crazy and unbelievable when the news first came out....that kid was 13 !!....Married now tho'...she's getting older...:hmm:...take her off the Sex Offender List?....nah, I don't think so....If he ever divorces her....no telling she might pick up with another naïve teen...we all know teenage boys and their hormones....Lust mixed up with "Love"...
My oldest boy was not quite 18. met a "girl" that was 21....I blew a gasket...told her I was taking her to Court as he was still a minor....called per parents also...she was a divorcee...with 1 kid....NO amount of threats or grounding worked...but luckily that relationship ran it's course when he met another 18 year old girl....He's getting married any time soon and has a baby too....but guess what? He's 23, soon to be 24 and she is 31.....sooooo....He likes older women for some reason...:giggle:...but I approve of this relationship and love her to death, very nice Lady and so respectful.
So how does till being married prevent her from picking up nother teen?

So how does till being married prevent her from picking up nother teen?

Putting the horse before the carriage, eh?....It's possible, yes...and possible he might find another older woman....Most parents do try to instill "family first" with their children...so as for right now (and I'm not thinking of later on)...they are very happy and have a newborn.

I was in States when this happened was not far from place I was staying..THis lady to contrary what she says has made a lot of money maybe not in America bc of your sex preditator laws but those laws don't apply elsewhere so she and him plus the ole granny made one big pot..
I think it time she came off the sexual offenders list as it bad for the children she got.At the time it was gross but it gone now.The boy thought it one big joke at the time but he a man now surely it down to him to decide if he still thinks he is still abused.

You'd wonder how her children from her previous marriage would feel/think about her current marriage and their children? Her ex's families probably cut ties from her because of her affair with her student at the time and conceiving.

The family dinners must be awkward as hell

LOL, actually it's not the first time. There are thousands of older women having sex with female/male underaged teenagers but they are not reported in the news.

The mass media were lucky to find this incident so they made money that way. You, the public make the media rich.

my son went to all boys school they had French teacher she use sit at desk with legs open Most boys qued get into her class and all did very well at French until one day a boy took pic of her put it on school notice board she got instant dismissal and the boys French marks went down...the school headmaster told us it was not uncommon female do this...she be about 21 the boys between 15 and 18..oDD thing to do

my son went to all boys school they had French teacher she use sit at desk with legs open Most boys qued get into her class and all did very well at French until one day a boy took pic of her put it on school notice board she got instant dismissal and the boys French marks went down...the school headmaster told us it was not uncommon female do this...she be about 21 the boys between 15 and 18..oDD thing to do

THAT....was a very nasty thing to do, IMO.

Some girls have no self respect....sad that is seems common with teachers....

People should learn to let this go. Villi is now an adult and can make his own choices.

Mary's children from her previous marriage still visit to see their mom.

Good luck to Mary & Villi

Back