Which you would choice?

• Same-sex Marriage

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Civil Union

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • No answer or other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
Oh no, better tell any couple doing it :buttsex: that their marriage certificate doesn't count. Gotta use the other hole. :roll:

Personally, I don't know why I need to have a penis involved in my marriage. If you don't want a penis inside you to validate your marriage, PowerON, then don't tell me I need one to validate mine. K, thanks. :cool2:

:giggle: :giggle:

Oh no, better tell any couple doing it :buttsex: that their marriage certificate doesn't count. Gotta use the other hole. :roll:

Personally, I don't know why I need to have a penis involved in my marriage. If you don't want a penis inside you to validate your marriage, PowerON, then don't tell me I need one to validate mine. K, thanks. :cool2:

Yeah yeah, we don't have to bring up about against on issues but between civil union and marriage. Just be cool.

You smell good. What kind shampoo you use?

Yeah yeah, we don't have to bring up about against on issues but between civil union and marriage. Just be cool.

You smell good. What kind shampoo you use?

Well first of all, it's a thread about civil union and marriage. If we're not supposed to talk about them, what's the point?

Secondly, what?

Well first of all, it's a thread about civil union and marriage. If we're not supposed to talk about them, what's the point?

Secondly, what?

pardon for my crap understand that it's about gay on marriage/civil union, not about against on gay that should have benefit.

Yeah, your hair smell good. I could smell on thousand miles away.... not.

I would rather have a same-sex marriage... However, civil union just may be the first step... Still yet, I voted "same-sex marriage".

Secondly, what?

PowerON is creator of this thread.

PowerON is creator of this thread.

Right, and he created a thread about civil unions/marriages. I still don't understand why we then aren't supposed to talk about them. In my reply to his post I didn't say anything about discrimination against gays, or rights, or any of that. He posted his views on what he thinks constitutes a marriage, and I responded to that comment.

I also still don't understand what that has to do with my shampoo.... :confused:

Right, and he created a thread about civil unions/marriages. I still don't understand why we then aren't supposed to talk about them. In my reply to his post I didn't say anything about discrimination against gays, or rights, or any of that. He posted his views on what he thinks constitutes a marriage, and I responded to that comment.

I also still don't understand what that has to do with my shampoo.... :confused:

I think he was start gay joke with you.

I think he was trying to make an ill-attempt pass at you.....

Yes, you're correct. Damn, we're off topic. lol

What's up with CA and P.8?

As far as I know, just a lot of whining as people start realizing how much the cases are going to cost. Hearings start in March, I think. And gosh I'm looking forward to hearing what the "yes on 8" movement will have cooked up by then. :roll:

And your point? I've noticed that you tend to flip-flop a lot and one day, you're for something and the next, you're against something.

Are you assume about me? then zip your mouth.

I was point at this thread that where PowerON created and it doesn't means I'm change my views or something, again, I'm silent over GLBT issue and they do deserves to get same rights as married couple in public opinion, it's really different situation about thread is creator by PowerON.

As far as I know, just a lot of whining as people start realizing how much the cases are going to cost. Hearings start in March, I think. And gosh I'm looking forward to hearing what the "yes on 8" movement will have cooked up by then. :roll:

It's a shame because of all the gay weddings in California could've benefitted the state economy.

It's a shame because of all the gay weddings in California could've benefitted the state economy.

I have a wacko theory. If CA is pass to let gay marriage. It mean, there is going to be over-population in that state. Current, there is over 38 million and counting. There are awful crowd in that state, unlike here in Texas. What's next? Marijuana to become legal? Man, it's getting crazy.

Back