Which you would choice?

• Same-sex Marriage

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Civil Union

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • No answer or other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
My choice would be to marriage. I would barf and gag if I ever woke up with another man in the same bed. :laugh2:

Mod's Note:

The threads has been merged.

The reason is, Both threads were constituting the same issue and there is no point to keep 2 separate threads that basically talks about the same issue.

Oh he does? That would make him no differant to the republicans as I'm aware they are ok about Civil union. Just not ok about Marriage.

Personally speaking I'm all for gay Marriage.

Yeah, both are support Civil Union as well. Also, I aware that McCain doesn't want to ban on federate marriage but state's decide.

Oh yup, in bible belt, that where southeast US has high divorce rate since baptist and conservative christians believe that divorce is wrong but they failed, not surprised.
Bible Belt Leads U.S. In Divorces | National Center for Policy Analysis
U.S. divorce rates: for various faith groups, age groups and geographical areas

Byrdie, thanks for more info, that's very interesting to read.

Complain on divorce, then allow same-sex marriage, make it worst divorce rating ever? That's funny.

Really? I thought HIV/AIDS was started in Africa, that´s how spread out to many countries in the world? Please correct if I´m wrong.

Simple, it's white's fault to bring african as slave and turn for more trouble. whip my butt if I'm wrong.

Complain on divorce, then allow same-sex marriage, make it worst divorce rating ever? That's funny.

That's dumbest comment that I had seen.

You have NOTHING to know about same sex marriage. :roll:

Not really, I know most republicans against ANY unions with GLBT, that's very several republicans support civil unions.

Over 40% of Republicans are for civil union, I afraid it's not label as "most" as I think. Please stop beat up on people. Wars isn't answer.

I am in support for the same sex marriage because it is an equal right, a personal right and GBLT community should be allowed to marry by their choice, not by the what the society says otherwise.

Personally, Myself, I prefer to with a man, only but that is in no way to say I'm against the GBLT community cuz I'm not against them. I just believe that everyone (including the gblt) should have the same opportunity as much as others does too.

It is their choice, their desires and they only are asking to be treated fairly as the rest of us. How hard is that to ask for?

I am in support for the same sex marriage because it is an equal right, a personal right and GBLT community should be allowed to marry by their choice, not by the what the society says otherwise.

Personally, Myself, I prefer to with a man, only but that is in no way to say I'm against the GBLT community cuz I'm not against them. I just believe that everyone (including the gblt) should have the same opportunity as much as others does too.

It is their choice, their desires and they only are asking to be treated fairly as the rest of us. How hard is that to ask for?

:tears: :kiss: :hug:

You're right, I know nothing about same-sex marriage but truly marriage way.

What's the true marriage anyway? There's lot of different kinds of marriage everywhere in the world, do you think the Japanese people wear an big white dress like we do in America? No, do you think the India people do? No, there are not such an true marriage.

Only the true marriage is the love between the relationship and it stays forever.

Sighs, oh dear... :roll: this crappy thread.

Well, look, everyone have a right to marry a sweetheart they love, period. Anyway, I prefer to have a traditional marriage for me. :)

Okay - I respectfull disagree with those ADers who claimed the higher rate of divorces are from religious people as if a traditional marriage is nothing but a feeble one. Well, I will bring some explanations here a bit later or depend on my plans for this month. :)

Sighs, oh dear... :roll: this crappy thread.

Well, look, everyone have a right to marry a sweetheart they love, period. Anyway, I prefer to have a traditional marriage for me. :)

Okay - I respectfull disagree with those ADers who claimed the higher rate of divorces are from religious people as if a traditional marriage is nothing but a feeble one. Well, I will bring some explanations here a bit later or depend on my plans for this month. :)

No, it's true about conservative christians has higher divorce rate, you can find statistics from link below.

Same with bible belt, divorce rate is very higher than anywhere in US.

No, it's true about conservative christians has higher divorce rate, you can find statistics from link below.

Same with bible belt, divorce rate is very higher than anywhere in US.

I didn't say Christians only, general religious people.

Oh, thank you for that link. I actually read it before and I personally disagree with this link because that link, in my opinion, is an anti-traditional marraige. Well, hey, don't worry about my previous post and this post, my opinion. :)

Byrdie, :ty: for interesting link. Yes I aware that it´s from Chimps in Africa was started around 1960s but I didn´t know that it started around 1800s... :ty: again for link...

Simple, it's white's fault to bring african as slave and turn for more trouble. whip my butt if I'm wrong.

Did you read the link, Byrdie provided? PowerON :whip: Liebling

I am pretty positive that not every gay individual out there is in favour of the same-marriage rights. My gay friend, favours the civil union rights for gay people like himself.

Let's not forget that not every of them are FOR it.

Back