Marlee Matlin may go Dancing With the Stars

I am so glad Marleen Marlin will be dance next week i did vote for her

Impressive Marleen did went well through 3rd stages so far...
Will look forward next eposide incoming up within next week.

Congrat to MM... I Will look forward next week!!! :thumb:

I like her on the show but this whole "wow deaf people can dance" is turning me off. Umm like DUH yeah they can!

Did anyone get the score? I missed it. I was touched very good job! It even made judge, Carrie Ann cry keep it going Marlee!!

I like her on the show but this whole "wow deaf people can dance" is turning me off. Umm like DUH yeah they can!

I understand that same as my co worker say like wow i did not know deaf people can dance I said yes they can

Marlee sure worked hard to do the quick steps and waltz so got a 24 and remember last week was 21 so I think she safe for now to stay in the game. Tonight it will see who gets to go home.

Marlee sure worked hard to do the quick steps and waltz so got a 24 and remember last week was 21 so I think she safe for now to stay in the game. Tonight it will see who gets to go home.

:ty: for update bec I missed watch :P

"YES", Marlee Matlin. I am glad she's going on the next round! Keep the votes coming :)

"YES", Marlee Matlin. I am glad she's going on the next round! Keep the votes coming :)

Yep, Marlee made it again. The dance will get much more tougher next Monday. But gotta admit that Kristi Yamaguchi and her partner Mark Ballas are pretty good if Marlee can beat them, also Shannon Elizabeth and her partner Derek Hough are pretty good too. I can see they are motivated to win so hopefully Marlee got be willing to do a tougher dance to win if she want to beat them so badly. I say good luck to them! :)

im hope Marlee get beat one days but im sure she will work harder when she get rehearsal they become sucessful im pray for that

Marlee stays and will be on next week.

Back