Marijuana

opr0000m

Reaction score
Well this might start heated debates, but i'm wondering what everyone's opinion of marijuana is. Do you smoke it? Do you hate it? Do you support prohibition or decriminalization/legalization?

If you smoke, please do share your stories with us. Was it some disgusting ill-fitted mexican ditch weed, or was it a fine sativa?

If you hate cannabis, would you ever reconsider your stance on the drug?

In a society where alcohol use is so heavily used and abused, would you consider marijuana a safe alternative to alcohol?

When you smoke, do you get the munchies :popcorn: and sit on your fat ass all day? Or is it more of a :laugh2: giddy time?

Do you have? a mind??

I am what you might call a "regular" marijuana smoker, but im not quite sure what my political stance on it would be, meaning whether or not to legalize it.... Yes I do tend to get the munchies and just wanna sit around, but I also do have those laughy giggly highs sometimes. Im hearing myself, but one of my hh friends says he can actually hear better when he smokes...

I'd rather see someone that's high on marijuana than someone who's drunk. Unfortunately, alcohol is the legal drug.

My take on it? Legalize it and tax the hell out of it! Get growers/sellers/users that are crowding our prisons and taking up space where murders and abusers and pedophiles should be. Its proven that making it illegal is solving NO problems - and its forcing the problem underground, which funds the gangs and other organizations that profit from it.

That will free up some manpower to go after the REAL problem - METH LABS!

neecy said:
My take on it? Legalize it and tax the hell out of it! Get growers/sellers/users that are crowding our prisons and taking up space where murders and abusers and pedophiles should be. Its proven that making it illegal is solving NO problems - and its forcing the problem underground, which funds the gangs and other organizations that profit from it.

That will free up some manpower to go after the REAL problem - METH LABS!

You have the absolute 100% right idea... I do smoke marijuana once and awhile, im not an advid smoker, nor do I care if other smoke. But the govn't is forcing something that is really no big deal underground, and letting gangs and 2bit crackheads get rich.. Where as if it was legal hell tax it 310% who cares ppl who want it will buy it. Also I believe there has been more alch. related deaths then marijuana caused related deaths, hell theres more cig deaths then anything else... now that should be banned imo... but who am i?

I am a everyday marijunana...I have come across good stuff, oh shit very good stuff and right now for the first time in a long time I've came across a very bad weeds.

I think i'll be smoking up for a very long time. It helps me to relax and usually i am a thinker so i think alot...of alot of things.

I agree with what neecy said. Meth lab needs to be put out of busniess.

My state is one of a few who allows usage of weed for medical uses. I firmly believe that everyone should be allowed to smoke weed legally - it has more pros than cons. I know that it would help with my FMS and back problems but I don't use weed though.

Heck, you read so many people getting addicted to painkillers. Why cant they make weed more acceptable than painkillers?! My doctor gives me painkillers and narcs soooooo willingly so I don't understand this irony. :ugh: :dunno:

I'd rather see law enforcement go after these meth users - meth users are the most dangerous, period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed:

i do smoke sometime for ONLY my back help painless... i dont smoke for fun.. nope..

Holland is permit Mariguana and always have tax.. G'ov't is happy..
There's small crime out there... wow awesome.. isn't it ?

Mariguana suitable for medical reasons.. yes I do agree but otherwise for foolish and get a high! Their choice wants..

ain't my business...

I'm glad I don't smoking weed or else..
When I was stopped about my age 21 yrs old.

Yeah, I'm not anti or pro marijuna....I just don't like the smell of it....the smell drives me batshit! But it's actually a pretty benign drug. I have never tried it b/c I'm afraid that I'd have a weird reaction (am bipolar affective)

*off-topic* Neecy, I liked your signature, i put it on my msn title LOL Hope thats ok with u.

Back on topic.

I think before we were allowed to have 3 grams of grass in our pockets if caught by cops. At some point they would look the other way if u have more than 3 gram ..idk how much tho.

We'd just get a slap on a hand and say no no not good by the judge for small qualinty (sp?) of marijunana.

But then, If we are careful then we'll be ok.

Here in fl if your caught with even a joint roach of pot it is a manditory 100hrs of community service, along with 72hrs in jail... I only know cuz my roommate f'd up, and I had to give him the boot. But i agree there is more pros then cons when it comes to marijuana. But there are ALOT of people who do not have that mentallity... I only have gotten very good stuff, where it will cost 100$ for an 1/8... And trust me it lasts because its so stupidly strong. Only reason I do smoke is to relax I over analyiz everything, and it helps me not to really think to deeply into certain situations. But what sucks is if my bestfriend found out, she would about flip and I would never see her again, shes one of the people who believe that any drug and even doctors are horrible. Dunno what to say about that.

Ahh so this is a repost. I guess the mods can always merge this thread into the old ones. give bandwith some room in here.

Actually, I am 100% against it! It damages your brain! PERIOD! It isnt good for your health...Even you feel high and think clearly - it still damages your brain!

If you smoke marijuana or weed front of your children...then SHAME ON YOU!

Having relationship with God is the only key to make you happy..not drugs!

I had a friend a long time ago who smoked so much pot that by the time he was 35, he could not string together a coherent line of thought. And he still can't! Very sad to see....

I am against it too. My ex did pot infront of the kids, he drank while doing pot. He was a very heavy drug/alcohol abuser all the way around.

I think that the problem is called escapism. People need to escape from something in their lives so they turn and use this as a resource of comfort.
I think it's dangerous to your health, proven very dangerous.

No amount of weed or alcohol is every going to make your issues go away.
You need to deal head on with it. Not just escape it and temperarily numb the pain.

BWT this is NOT pertaining to medical matters, relieving the pain (I can understand how intense it can be ~ I think medically it needs to be used in extreme cases)

Just because I am against it, doesn't mean I don't love the person. I can think of far worse things to be upset about. Believe me, we aren't perfect (not one).

My Hub and I have never done pot, and will never do it. I have no interest in trying it.

Yes, I have a mind and that's why I don't use it. If I want to get silly then I'd get a few drinks. Preferably extra strength White Russians.

Im not trying to push my beliefs or do anything like that in front of children.. I feel ppl who do that in front of children or even try and push it on ppl are the ones who give anything in this world a bad rap. As for turning to god, I really can not see myself doing that, as if it cannot be scientifically proven then I am very uncertain on things. I do believe in the right to free expression or whatever, just dont feel that a higher power will really be there for me in a time of need... That is just my opinion, and given that statement... Opinions are like assholes everyone has em...

Back