Marijuana

that picture is ridiculous I hope it is fiction

that picture is ridiculous I hope it is fiction

Nope, it's true. Try look it up on the Youtube. I've heard some people do the beer bong which they put the drinker upside down and put hose in their mouth, pour LOT of beers as that drinker can drink which make the drinker become drunk FAST.

LOL, that reminded me of that "Jackass Movie" where they mad a "butt" beer chug....I want to laugh and :barf: at same time. I had opportunity to meet Johnny Knoxville who said they toke it up before doing their stunts.

LOL, that reminded me of that "Jackass Movie" where they mad a "butt" beer chug....I want to laugh and :barf: at same time. I had opportunity to meet Johnny Knoxville who said they toke it up before doing their stunts.

That would explain a lot!:giggle:

:rofl: I do remmy that too! :giggle:

Marijuana is a huge part of the Deaf community where I live.

I personally think it should be decriminalized and eventually legalized.

I enjoy the occasional toke but I am not serious about it.

I am sorry to hear. I can tell it's bad! It's expensive! Crack can cause run out of money easy. I am glad that you are clean. Please don't do it again. Stay straight!

crack is cheap. that's why it's filthy.

Yeah, it's true, some of potheads does that and, even though that amount of marijuanas, they never overdosed by it like alcohol, ever.

true. so far - NO documented case of death from marijuana overdose. not even 1.

Well obviously the laws are not working and we're wasting millions if not billions of dollars locking up people who's only crime is emptying their family's refrigerator.

The laws and police departments are not effective when it comes to stopping marijuana, they never will be. No matter how much more police officers we hire and more billions we spend on programs.

I personally think it should be 21+ for marijuana.

This is true, but sadly, there are plenty of people got killed just because it is illegal. Prohibitations always equals opportunity for black markets, and the black market which sadly comes in package that includes death if you screw wrong person.

Wondering how many innocent people got killed over war on Marijuana which have no record of OD deaths?

true. so far - NO documented case of death from marijuana overdose. not even 1.

Growing evidence of marijuana smoke's potential dangers <---- about Marijuana... personally, I don't know why people want to ban cigarette but make Marijuana legal. If they find that marijuana does more harm than good, they will have a hard time banning that too just like they have a hard time banning tobacco.

especially Marijuana make you stone... cigarette don't really have that effect.

Take away profits from mexican garbage cartels..........what the hell they waiting for.....dummies.
legalize it and kids think it's no big deal......take the fun out of it.

Back