Many bikes for sale

How did you get 150 bikes?

Because bicyclists in Illinois are dumb;

bike-lock-epic-fail.jpg

You know that all of us deaf people have good eyes for good deals. That is how I stockpile. I become a hoarder. I'm depressed. It's not fun any more to do bikes.

You are a hoarder? I just hope your home is not filled with items from floor to ceiling insomuch there's only a small path you could use to get from one room to another in the house. Ha.

I have read articles where people who were compulsive hoarders died when piles of objects came crashing down on them!

You are a hoarder? I just hope your home is not filled with items from floor to ceiling insomuch there's only a small path you could use to get from one room to another in the house. Ha.

I have read articles where people who were compulsive hoarders died when piles of objects came crashing down on them!

Thank you for looking out for me. I've gotten dangerously close. My girlfriend does not want me to have any bikes in house and I completely agree with her. I'm working on cutting down on that.

Thank you for looking out for me. I've gotten dangerously close. My girlfriend does not want me to have any bikes in house and I completely agree with her. I'm working on cutting down on that.

No problem, man! Perhaps you should open a bicycle shop!

Back