Man sues ex for turning down his marriage proposal down!

I'd rather date or be with a woman that can handle herself well no matter what ... that way I'd know she can take care of herself and be one less thing to worry about ...

I'd rather date or be with a woman that can handle herself well no matter what ... that way I'd know she can take care of herself and be one less thing to worry about ...

Jess can handle herself.... She's pretty good at the nut kicks from what I hear... :laugh2: I don't have nuts.... but even I'd be a tiny bit concerned for that! And I live in the same city as her.... :Ohno::run:

:laugh2:

Nawwww, she's a sweetie though. :)

Boy meets girl. Boys asks girl to marry him. Girls says no. Boys sends girl $200,000 breakup bill.

At least that's what happened in Australia when 65-year-old Bruce Dusting proposed to 42-year-old single mom Marie Lacombe and she shot him down. After the rejection, Dusting sent Lacombe a $200,000 bill accounting for every dime he spent on her during their alleged four-year courtship, as reported by A Current Affair in Australia.

The enormous bill includes money for Zumba classes, dental appointments, cash for Lacombe's kid's birthday party, a tummy tuck and even breast implants. Apparently Dusting expected to be paid back, telling ACA, "She will not get away with this."

But Lacombe tells ACA a different story, saying, "He's a shark."

In fact, the single mom claims the two were never romantically involved, explaining she was his dance teacher and they became friends. She says any money Dusting gave her was his choice and the bill is an act of revenge.

Of course, Dusting isn't the first to look for revenge post-breakup.

Recently a man in New York filed a lawsuit against his ex after he dumped her, claiming she blasted bogus information about their sex life all over the Internet. She accused him of "rape play", "auto-erotic asphyxiation," and having a "micro penis," according to Gawker.

Man Slaps Ex-Girlfriend With $200,000 Bill After She Rejects His Marriage Proposal

I wasn't able to edit my error in the title to remove the extra 'down' at the end. Sorry.

That says everything I need to know. She was stringing him along. She wanted a sugar daddy, not a husband.

That says everything I need to know. She was stringing him along. She wanted a sugar daddy, not a husband.

Was still his choice. He can say no if he doesn't wish to spend money on him. It's not right she used him like that, no. However, you can say no because of things like freedom and such. She didn't own him or his assets.

Was still his choice. He can say no if he doesn't wish to spend money on him. It's not right she used him like that, no. However, you can say no because of things like freedom and such. She didn't own him or his assets.

He would have said no, if he knew her intentions. That just tells me she was stringing him along, because she knew his.

He would have said no, if he knew her intentions. That just tells me she was stringing him along, because she knew his.

I tend to spend money on the ladies myself. However, I am moderate with it. If I feel I want to be with them something more, I will spend a little more yes. However, I'm not going to go break the bank on them either. I also realize that is my choice to spend my money I earned on them. I would also realize if I was in my 60's and this woman was substantially younger and I'm guessing attractive, her intentions were not to love me. Common sense now a days. Again, it's wrong, but it happens alllllllllll the time.

I would like to know who would win the suit. That looks like a fun one for judge to figure out.

Certainly he must have known that if her affections had to be bought and paid for that he wasn't experiencing "true love?"

It was a deal between two materialistic people that didn't pan out. Wah, wah, boo-hoo.

This case has to be thrown out otherwise it will spurn a lot of cases like this all over because many people do that.

No one forced him to spend money on her.

I'll be surprised if a judge allows this case to go through.

it's illegal to exploited elderly people in this country , the guy might have a case if the law it the same in this county.

Proving exploitation is incredibly difficult. It's he said she said crap usually. He would have to prove that the intention in her head was to use him. Again, we go back to he said she said.

Certainly he must have known that if her affections had to be bought and paid for that he wasn't experiencing "true love?"

It was a deal between two materialistic people that didn't pan out. Wah, wah, boo-hoo.

So, anytime a gentleman asks a woman out, he should hand the check over to the woman? Just so he can let her know he isn't trying to buy her love? :giggle:

I like it!!

So, anytime a gentleman asks a woman out, he should hand the check over to the woman? Just so he can let her know he isn't trying to buy her love? :giggle:

I like it!!
No, not "anytime." I was referring to this couple only.

Let's say I dated someone for 4 years....we were happy and content for 3 of them....went everywhere, out of town, races...football games....gifts. etc., etc.

The last year of the relationship went South...he began to drink more and more...had OCD....which was more noticeable during the last year of the relationship.....No amount of talking did any good....

So the break-up was very bad!....he proposed....stalked....it went on for a year....Then he became so angry, and saying...."all that $$$ I spent on her!".....

Sad, yes....but...everyone has the right and common sense to know if they want or can live, or marry with someone that has changed so drastically.....

If the lady was truly using the guy for his $$...then shame on her....but it's not always the case.

Try a nut kick with cowboy boots..... impossible to breathe or walk, let alone talk. Trust me-- I was on the wrong end of that.

it doesn't take $200,000. to figure out someone is a golddiger..... he was trying to own her...$200,000 and no sex-love? dumbs..... and she ain't gots no self-worth. playin it. both of em dirtbags

He won't win.....I watch Judge Judy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:laugh2: Judge Judy! :laugh2: The PEOPLE are real, the CASES are real, the RULINGS ARE FINAL.... This.... is Judge Judy... :laugh2:

Back