Man sues ex for turning down his marriage proposal down!

MangaReader

Reaction score
Boy meets girl. Boys asks girl to marry him. Girls says no. Boys sends girl $200,000 breakup bill.

At least that's what happened in Australia when 65-year-old Bruce Dusting proposed to 42-year-old single mom Marie Lacombe and she shot him down. After the rejection, Dusting sent Lacombe a $200,000 bill accounting for every dime he spent on her during their alleged four-year courtship, as reported by A Current Affair in Australia.

The enormous bill includes money for Zumba classes, dental appointments, cash for Lacombe's kid's birthday party, a tummy tuck and even breast implants. Apparently Dusting expected to be paid back, telling ACA, "She will not get away with this."

But Lacombe tells ACA a different story, saying, "He's a shark."

In fact, the single mom claims the two were never romantically involved, explaining she was his dance teacher and they became friends. She says any money Dusting gave her was his choice and the bill is an act of revenge.

Of course, Dusting isn't the first to look for revenge post-breakup.

Recently a man in New York filed a lawsuit against his ex after he dumped her, claiming she blasted bogus information about their sex life all over the Internet. She accused him of "rape play", "auto-erotic asphyxiation," and having a "micro penis," according to Gawker.

Man Slaps Ex-Girlfriend With $200,000 Bill After She Rejects His Marriage Proposal

I wasn't able to edit my error in the title to remove the extra 'down' at the end. Sorry.

I had to pay a lawyrr cuz of one of them. I demand my money!!!!( i wish i had all that money back)

:eek3: Creepers.... See why I date chicks!

Actually, chicks are far more mentally deranged... Just throwing it out there.... :laugh2:

No. He would stalk me and one day he tried to kidnap me. So i needed a lawayer to get him off me.

That's terrible! I was counter sued for defending myself from attempted rape (assault and battery for nut kick). He never even showed up to follow up in court and he still has a warrant out for his arrest! I agree Mew, no relief from the :crazy:!

That's terrible! I was counter sued for defending myself from attempted rape. He never even showed up to follow up in court and he still has a warrant out for his arrest! I agree New, no relief from the :crazy:!

BAST**D! There's a special injection waiting for him... :twisted:

Seriously, that is one of the biggest things I can not stand right next to homophobia.... rape of ANY degree. Attempted or whatever, it sends me into an anger I can't describe. Sentence him to CASTRATION! Though I'm glad it was only attempted, I hope you gave him a good a$$ kicking!\

Just read the nut kick.... Now it all makes sense.... :laugh2:

That's the least of the assault he should have got!

That's terrible! I was counter sued for defending myself from attempted rape (assault and battery for nut kick). He never even showed up to follow up in court and he still has a warrant out for his arrest! I agree Mew, no relief from the :crazy:!

Oo that happened to me. Thats why im in hospital. I had had surgery in my bafk anf i was out already. A man tried to rapr me and i defended myself. He hurt me pretty bwdly but well i broke some of his bones and ripped a piece of his ear off..... and he wnated to acuse me of assult. Which soon coirt noticedd it was self defense. At least in my case he is in prision. But he costed me another surgery in my back.

Oo that happened to me. Thats why im in hospital. I had had surgery in my bafk anf i was out already. A man tried to rapr me and i defended myself. He hurt me pretty bwdly but well i broke some of his bones and ripped a piece of his ear off..... and he wnated to acuse me of assult. Which soon coirt noticedd it was self defense. At least in my case he is in prision. But he costed me another surgery in my back.

:( Didn't know why you were in the hospital, that's so sad. :( At least you're okay... However...............

YOU GO GIRL! You Mike Tyson'd his a$$! Make him think about if he tries that again! Be that lingering memory of PAIN!

Yeah i am getting better. I guess only sad thing is that when this man tried doing this it brought back repressed memories. As a kid i knew i had been raped by one man. After this incident i remembered it was 3 man, not one. And well he had been one of th man i had forgotten about. Thats why im also seen the psychologist, see if i have more repressed memories abd maybe PTSD. Aand heck yeah i know how to fight. I dont go easily down. And well a few mire weeks and im out ^_^

Yeah i am getting better. I guess only sad thing is that when this man tried doing this it brought back repressed memories. As a kid i knew i had been raped by one man. After this incident i remembered it was 3 man, not one. And well he had been one of th man i had forgotten about. Thats why im also seen the psychologist, see if i have more repressed memories abd maybe PTSD. Aand heck yeah i know how to fight. I dont go easily down. And well a few mire weeks and im out ^_^

I am excited for your release! When you're out, I will have a few drinks for ya! :cheers: Jack and I will be thinking of you! :D

You know what? I have NO remorse to any guy I actually have to
nutkick.gif
!

How would they like it if a 900 pound ape gave him a rim shot deluxe complete with a shoved choc banana split! Ya know?

nutkick.gif
!

How would they like it if a 900 pound ape gave him a rim shot deluxe complete with a shoved choc banana split! Ya know?

No idea what half of it keans but go for it!!!

nutkick.gif
!

:laugh2: I would love to see it happen to a douche that can do something like that to a woman... :D I'll gladly watch and giggle in merriment. :P

Back