male or female here on AD?

the clitoris is the female penis. so assuming you see a clitoris (and i should hope that you do), in a way, you DO see a penis.

Now, that's a frigtening thought! Maybe I should tell my hubby that my clit is a penis and freak him out? LOL!

:giggle: Sound a good Yummy :naughty:

But If he have large hot dog or Big Sausage.. I Will chase him :lol:

Hey.. Just kidding :-X

:jaw: Heeeey Vaaaampy!!!! See what that woman says ? :rofl: Can she peek in your...errr.... neva mind ! :scatter:

<< Me - a woman as you can see in my avatar. :P

Maria.. just ask Vampy to flash ya.. see if he can get a rise out of ya and if it works ya can tell the other ladies..lol...

How do we know that's really you in the picture?

For all we know, you could be a guy trying to pass off as a gal... :Ohno:

:lol: :rofl: I am NOT gonna flashing my breasts/or between my legs to prove that to you! Noo way !!

You are naughty tonight ! LOL

Maria.. just ask Vampy to flash ya.. see if he can get a rise out of ya and if it works ya can tell the other ladies..lol...

Moi ? Naw - since you asked me - why don't you ask him urself ? Heh heh :P

HAHA Maria.. I am telling ya to go up to Vampy and ask him to flash ya..hahahaha...

yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-21.gif

Wow...going back to read all the old posts brought back memories of being on AD so much. Miss some of the people who used to come to AD.That was fun.

Ok....newbies...reveal yourselves!

ROFLA lol lol long times lol you know see alots of girl lol j/k funny! it is pretty alots of popular.

it is funny titles! okay

Back