Make me stay here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

onecogmind

Reaction score
Just checking out different forums.. I am not sure if there is a team of moderators on here or what, but seems a bit much to have to post a new thread for each intro.. Can someone point me to the rules and terms on here? With that said. Im Deaf...I stumbled upon this looking for an actual deaf chat room.... I'm in the SF Yay Area .. and I ain't religious, nor am I lookin for hookups or relationships, and I strongly believe Trump is a freakin' douchebag..

Cheers!

Just checking out different forums.. I am not sure if there is a team of moderators on here or what, but seems a bit much to have to post a new thread for each intro.. Can someone point me to the rules and terms on here? With that said. Im Deaf...I stumbled upon this looking for an actual deaf chat room.... I'm in the SF Yay Area .. and I ain't religious, nor am I lookin for hookups or relationships, and I strongly believe Trump is a freakin' douchebag..

Cheers!
Welcome! Fix your contact info otherwise you'll get contacted by guys wanting to be your boyfriend.....and it sounds like you'll fit in perfectly here!

Well, they're gonna get contacted by people wanted to be their X-friend regardless. Sadly all the people who contact me just want my bank account numbers.

Edit: Welcome, btw.

Cheers!

First post and you're already breaking the rules by being political? Way to make friends....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back