Magazine

Well first, let's review the free issue in order to determine quality.

I just received my free issue of SignNews and I am impressed. Good stuff

I just received my free issue of SignNews and I am impressed. Good stuff
Why is it good stuff? Perhaps, it's good stuff for someone like you... but not for someone like me. Who knows? ;)

It's well written (doesn't "write down" to dhh folks) has a lot of news on stuff................PLUS, if you're a journalist you can make money by writing articles!!!!!!!

Well any color and shine paper, print, etc are not cheaper at all. That why deaf magaizine are so expensive. I see many magazine are not cheaper. I believe that deaf people dont understand why deaf magazine are expensive. Deaf magazine are not alone, Go to the store and see expensive magazine. People magazine are so expensive too.

Some brand magazine cheaper than others.. for me for example I get comoplitian for $4.29 So I pay only $34 for 24 magazine from them that last me a very long time.

I just had a chance to sit down and read SigNews. Terrific stuff. I am going to get it. :)

I just wonder.. about DeafLife... is it still alive or dead?
I havent see it around lately.. whats going on.. I remembered that DeafLife was pending for while but... is it back or?

thanks! :)

SignNews how can i subscribe to that one as would be interested in it.

I was almost going to subscribe to DeafLife but something stopped me from buying it as was filling in the form to order it and noticed there was an extra charge for oversea posting and it was kinda weird as it was more than what the postage should be so didnt order it then heard a friend who order it found it was costing her more than the subscription itself and she was also missing some as they werent really publishing them on time as per said in their contract so that was kinda disappointing.

I know some of my friends work for DeafLife Magazine. Founder used to lived in our dorm at RIT Campus. Just next few doors away from my room.

Well any color and shine paper, print, etc are not cheaper at all. That why deaf magaizine are so expensive. I see many magazine are not cheaper. I believe that deaf people dont understand why deaf magazine are expensive. Deaf magazine are not alone, Go to the store and see expensive magazine. People magazine are so expensive too.

Yes that's right! Not only that but it's due to the low demand so the price is rather reasonable.

How do I like this maz? :dunno: cuz I never order or read it before except the front by the advertisement. lol Sorry, I couldn't be helpful here.

I like SignNews - real good and more reasonable price, I would say.

Yes that's right! Not only that but it's due to the low demand so the price is rather reasonable.

How do I like this maz? :dunno: cuz I never order or read it before except the front by the advertisement. lol Sorry, I couldn't be helpful here.

I like SignNews - real good and more reasonable price, I would say.

I think SignNews is cheaper since it takes on a newpaper-like format. :)

Back