Madonna, Britney, and Christina at VMA 2003

Decadence

Perhaps it's just a shameless plug for two falling stars that need tries to come across as risque but only appears to be out-dated and tacky. The kiss between those individuals shouldn't be something to be cheered about but to be disdained.

It's just all a cheap self-promotion, for this kiss, to me, represented the last desperate and pathetic grasp by Ms. Spears to regain her former status as a major singer.

I doubt that Justin was shocked, but more or less disappointed, that a woman that he once loved and invested a lot of time and energy towards had to cheapen herself by doing such a publicity stunt.

Ah well, to each his own.

Praise Umanita

~Al-Khawarizmi

RosesNY said:
I saw last night what the girls did i was with my freinds at deaf club the men say they are so hot when they kiss i was like :shock: when i see that I don;t have guts to do that

I have the guts to do something like that, but not when I am in scampy, tacky clothes with "Cheap Slut" stamped all over it.

What the hell...

I had no idea that was gonna happen and i don't even know why they did that especially since Madonna's married. Did anyone ever think about that? Their just adding to the fad. And taking away from those that are actually living "gay" lives.

Back