Mad Max/Road Warrior-style movies.. WTF

Evo Dragon

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvJW8Up65og][FULL HQ] SHOCKING Moment Car Ploughs Through Crowd of Bikers in New York City - YouTube[/ame]

Just like that "Mad Max" movie.
Corbis-42-26111781.jpg

interesting??? its disturbing! not interesting
bet your ass, if that was YOU in there, just think before you say "interesting" its terrfying, stupid mob of bikers...they rode jap shits...not real bikers bikes, but its the same mentality as gangs...similar effect in football games in England...when its in the big crowd, sharing same hatred, immediately they think they can get away with it....

Now why dont you watch the film "The Purge", - That's interesting...

bet your ass, if that was YOU in there, just think before you say "interesting" its terrfying, stupid mob of bikers...they rode jap shits...not real bikers bikes, but its the same mentality as gangs...similar effect in football games in England...when its in the big crowd, sharing same hatred, immediately they think they can get away with it....

So, in your opinion, the guy with the SUV is NOT at fault?

So, in your opinion, the guy with the SUV is NOT at fault?

ok ask yourself this, what would you have done if mobbed by bikers, stay or MOVE?!!!
ID ****ing move to hell with them...i dont wanna die...

scary as it is...
there's NO way Id put up with this...

I'm not saying there is an easy solution. I'm saying both sides are a fault.

Road to hell is paved with good intentions.

NYPD makes arrest after road rage assault caught on tape - CBS News

motorcylce_lien_220x157.jpg

Police said the driver of the SUV, 33-year-old Alexian Lien, had his wife and infant daughter inside the car at the time of the incident. The driver had called 911 to report the bikers were driving erratically, police said.

Lien was taken to a hospital where he received stitches for cuts to his face and was released, police said. He will not face any charges, authorities said.

" The driver had called 911 to report the bikers were driving erratically, police said."

That is very interesting. Perhaps that is the reason they tried to slow him down and stop him.

" The driver had called 911 to report the bikers were driving erratically, police said."

That is very interesting. Perhaps that is the reason they tried to slow him down and stop him.

Then they did stupid thing to break window and beat up the driver.

I'm not saying there is an easy solution. I'm saying both sides are a fault.

Road to hell is paved with good intentions.

um... no.

I would do exactly same thing as the driver. I will plow them down with extreme prejudice if my own family was in danger, surrounded by these criminals.

FYI - these bikers were criminals to begin with. they have broken at least 20 laws. the driver broke no law and he did the best he could to protect his family when the bikers mobbed him and attacked them. the biker in front of Ranger Rover shouldn't have brake-checked him. See below -

The SUV driver pulled over after the biker was hit, and the motorcyclists surrounded his vehicle, hitting it and spiking the tires, police said. The driver pulled away, hitting three more bikers in the process, police said.

exactly what was the driver supposed to do when mobs started attacking the family? I have no sympathy nor concern for any bikers injured from this incident. They had it coming. That's what happens when a criminal breaks the law.

you know very well that the bikers had no intention to "slow him down and stop him." they intended to beat him up and you know very well that he would most likely not survive the attack. the driver was lucky to get to where his vehicle stopped because there is a police department nearby.

btw - notice that Hollywood Stuntz only do this stupid stunt in gun-ban state.... like NYC. they would never dare to pull this stunt in any gun-friendly state.

THAT was on our TV news here in NZ!!....that very same road rage capture...

they rode jap shits...not real bikers bikes

No need to insult me or my bike because I choose to ride a relaible and inexpensive import motorcycle. At least my bike isn't just a name brand like Harley Davidson, where you pay a fortune for a name branded, slow cruiser with poor MPG.

Also, not all of those bikes are 'jap' bikes. We would all love a nice supersport car, but some of us have to get something cheaper that a Ferrari owner would likely say isn't a real car.

yea it's called Mob Mentality. or Pack Mentality.

btw - what's a "real biker's bike"?

btw - what's a "real biker's bike"?

I think he means a cruiser like a Harley Davidson, so by his definition my '99 Kawasaki Ninja isn't a "real biker's bike" because it is a "jap shit".

Sounds like he is making a strawman of import bikers, that we must all be like football hooligans and not real bikers like Harley Riding Hells Angels or something silly like that.

I think he means a cruiser like a Harley Davidson, so by his definition my '99 Kawasaki Ninja isn't a "real biker's bike" because it is a "jap shit".

Sounds like he is making a strawman of import bikers, that we must all be like football hooligans and not real bikers like Harley Riding Hells Angels or something silly like that.

he does like "jap shit". he's old school.

Back